Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 3:59:12 PM EDT
www.twincities.com/ci_9501855?source=most_viewed

I know, it's wrong, but that's first thing I thought of when I read this.

At least no one was injured.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#1]
My favorite WKRP episode.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

EPIC!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:20:58 PM EDT
[#3]
They need to bring that show to TV Land and get rid of a lot of that other garbage.

Saw Hogens Heroes on there the other night, good luck on them keeping that on.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw a list once that placed that episode in the top three funniest moments on T.V.

I'd have to agree!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

EPIC!!!

One of the best comedy series ever!!!

That episode was truly an epic laugh riot
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:31:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Mine too.  Gordon Jump played the WKRP station manager who said that line, and also was the Maytag Man.  He was a friend of my father's before dying in 2003.  We had him over for dinner a number of years ago, and he said that was the episode that always got the most comments.

BTW, he was also one of the nicest guys I've ever met in or out of the entertainment industry.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

For me its a toss up between that one and  the one where Dr Johnny Fever and Venus Fly Trap have a drinking awarness thing and Dr. Johnny Fever's reaction time gets faster the more he drinks and the police officer orders him to drink more.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I loved the one where Loni Anderson started giving the station manager mouth-to-mouth... his arm came sloooowly up and embraced her...
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#10]
It was just on on WGN, two more episodes tonite.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top