Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 3:09:52 PM EDT
   In the midst of everything else I just want to say thank you on the 64th Aniv. of the Normandy Landings, to all the soldiers who hit the beach to secure the "blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our prosperity"  
  Remember all the  young men who have given up their futures to ensure we have one. Even though they all possessed hopes and dreams, they believed so much in the greatness of this, the Greatest Nation on Earth, they gave up their lives to make you and me free.

THANK YOU VETERANS OF THE GREATEST GENERATION
 may we earn your sacrifice.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
+ eleventybillion

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
god bless, never forget.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
   In the midst of everything else I just want to say thank you on the 64th Aniv. of the Normandy Landings, to all the soldiers who hit the beach to secure the "blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our prosperity"  
  Remember all the  young men who have given up their futures to ensure we have one. Even though they all possessed hopes and dreams, they believed so much in the greatness of this, the Greatest Nation on Earth, they gave up their lives to make you and me free.

I would give my left nut Hell both of them to have our current leaders sent back in time, and have them land on the beaches of Normandy to witness what being an American is.
To sacrifice for others and protect your own, to be a Man in the face of danger, to protect our borders and fight all enemies foreign and domestic. just a thought
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would give my left nut Hell both of them to have our current leaders sent back in time, and have them land on the beaches of Normandy to witness what being an American is.
To sacrifice for others and protect your own, to be a Man in the face of danger, to protect our borders and fight all enemies foreign and domestic. just a thought

My Grandpa landed on Omaha Beach on June 6, 1944.  Bless you Grandpa.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#5]
God Bless them all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top