Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 12:38:37 PM EDT
It will be read in  about 15 minutes. 24 possible convictions pending against a former Obama fund raiser. Thats alot of incentive to roll on Barry O and our governor who should be in a jail cell by the end of the year.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
He'll keep his trap shut so he can be pardoned by Obama later.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#2]
If Wright hasn't derailed his campaign, nothing will.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I would love to see Blagojevich and Daley follow right behind him. Fucking corrupt IL scumbags.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Won't make a difference, The Teflon Bam.....  He'll keep getting a pass on anything, after all, he is all things to all people.  Sickening.   Blind Motherfornicators
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#5]
guilty so far 5/6 counts
18 more to go
mail fraud, wire fraud so far

keep them coming
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Blagojevich should be really worried.  Obama, probably not so much.  He'll just repudiate Rezko just like he did Wright and Pfleger and move on down the road.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#7]
i heard they did not find him guilty of trying to elicit bribes (4 counts) and extortion, the ones tied most closely to blago

that means blow a dick may get a fucking pass

fuck me running backwards

hopefully ali attah will sing like a canary
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Not a word about it on the news.  Ho hum.  Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#9]
He couldn't care less about it, because he already knows that the MSM will poo-poo the whole deal and bury it on Page 22, right after the legal notices. TV won't report on it at all.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#11]
The mainstream media won't report osama's negatives.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:42:36 PM EDT
[#12]
OK, just got done watching the evening news.  Nothing.  Nada.  Bupkes.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Nightline was pretty funny tonight.  They did a 10 worst VP candidates for Obama.  They had Ayers, Rezko, Wright, etc on, and a blurb on why they would be bad.  Cracked me up.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:52:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Blagojevich should be really worried.  Obama, probably not so much.  He'll just repudiate Rezko just like he did Wright and Pfleger and move on down the road.

Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, folks are going to notice the only thing he does consistently is associate with the wrong people and then throw them under the bus.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:11:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Won't make a difference, The Teflon Bam.....  He'll keep getting a pass on anything, after all, he is all things to all people.  Sickening.   Blind Motherfornicators

Yup. I was watching the coverage this morning of Obama clinching the nomination. I swear CNN was falling all over themselves with how amazing his win was. I actually had to turn the channel it was so blatant. The Media has their darling now in the race. It is not going to be a good next four years. The only hope I have in it all is that the democrats with Congress and the Presidency will screw thing up so bad that maybe in two years will we have another republican revolution like we did in the 90's.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:12:19 AM EDT
[#16]
John Kass at the Trib, will not give a pass.   He tells it like it is.   FWIW
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#17]
The thing is, even if the guy does have legal dirt on Obama....

Due to Obama being the presumptive nominee for POTUS it's pretty damn hard to prosecute him without allegations of political overtones/trying to pull the election for McCain/etc...

Could it be done? Sure...

But really, he'd have to kill someone & get caught at the scene with the murder weapon in his hands, or get pulled over with a car-trunk full of crack cocaine, otherwise he'd walk on whatever he did...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Due to Obama being the presumptive nominee for POTUS it's pretty damn hard to prosecute him without allegations of political overtones/trying to pull the election for McCain/etc...

But really, he'd have to kill someone & get caught at the scene with the murder weapon in his hands, or get pulled over with a car-trunk full of crack cocaine, otherwise he'd walk on whatever he did...

Sad but true.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:19:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It won't sway a die-hard obamaniac but it will have traction for the disgruntled Hillary fans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top