Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 10:24:34 AM EDT
Think about this one for just a second:

Simplify Tax Filings for Middle Class Americans: Obama will dramatically simplify tax filings so that millions of Americans will be able to do their taxes in less than five minutes. Obama will ensure that the IRS uses the information it already gets from banks and employers to give taxpayers the option of pre-filled tax forms to verify, sign and return. Experts estimate that the Obama proposal will save Americans up to 200 million total hours of work and aggravation and up to $2 billion in tax preparer fees.

How many sheeple will take the gubernment's word on their taxes and just blindly sign. No more deductions????

Geeze, wonder how much the rotten bastards will pocket doing this????

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:26:36 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah thats exactly what i want.  my bank talking to the IRS behind my back.
whats next, my credit card co talking to the IRS?  What if i buy a bunch of gun stuff?  Automatic "firearm owner audit"?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#2]
This is a solution?

Wow.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Communists dumbing down the masses.
This f*cker can not be elected.
If the sheeple only know what they are wishing for.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:29:01 AM EDT
[#4]
It gets better:

Barack Obama did not grow up hunting and fishing, but he recognizes the great conservation legacy of America’s hunters and anglers and has great respect for the passion that hunters and anglers have for their sport.
Were it not for America’s hunters and anglers, including the great icons like Theodore Roosevelt and Aldo Leopold, our nation would not have the tradition of sound game management, a system of ethical, science-based game laws and an extensive public lands estate on which to pursue the sport. Obama recognizes that we must forge a broad coalition if we are to address the great conservation challenges we face. America’s hunters and anglers are a key constituency that must take an active role and have a powerful voice in this coalition.

PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS
Respect the Second Amendment: Millions of hunters own and use guns each year. Millions more participate in a variety of shooting sports such as sporting clays, skeet, target and trap shooting that may not necessarily involve hunting. As a former constitutional law professor, Barack Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he greatly respects the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms. He will
protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns for the purposes of hunting and target shooting. He also believes that the right is subject to reasonable and commonsense regulation.

Hummm........................... wonder what his definition of a 'reasonable and common sense regulation" of a RIGHT is????
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Obama's one-step form.

1. How much money did you make? $__________________

Please send in the amount listed on Line 1.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually this is a good idea.  The .gov already has all the information your employer puts on the W2 and that the bank reports about your mortgage interest.  Assuming they also get property tax information, most people could just add in whatever deductions are not listed and be done in half the time.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Actually this is a good idea.  The .gov already has all the information your employer puts on the W2 and that the bank reports about your mortgage interest.  Assuming they also get property tax information, most people could just add in whatever deductions are not listed and be done in half the time.

GTFO!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:34:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
yeah thats exactly what i want.  my bank talking to the IRS behind my back.
whats next, my credit card co talking to the IRS?  What if i buy a bunch of gun stuff?  Automatic "firearm owner audit"?

the .gov already has this info.

you think they're taking your word for it when you file?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#9]
MAKE IT STOP!!!

Building a 21st Century Military

* The Problem: The excellence of our military is unmatched. But as a result of a misguided war in Iraq, our forces are under pressure as never before. Obama will make the investments we need so that the finest military in the world is best-prepared to meet 21st-century threats.
   * Rebuild Trust: Obama will rebuild trust with those who serve by ensuring that soldiers and Marines have sufficient training time before they are sent into battle.
   * Expand the Military: We have learned from Iraq that our military needs more men and women in uniform to reduce the strain on our active force. Obama will increase the size of ground forces, adding 65,000 soldiers to the Army and 27,000 Marines.
   * New Capabilities: Obama will give our troops new equipment, armor, training, and skills like language training. He will also strengthen our civilian capacity, so that our civilian agencies have the critical skills and equipment they need to integrate their efforts with our military.
   * Strengthen Guard and Reserve: Obama will restore the readiness of the National Guard and Reserves. He will permit them adequate time to train and rest between deployments, and provide the National Guard with the equipment they need for foreign and domestic emergencies. He will also give the Guard a seat at the table by making the Chief of the National Guard a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

What about airmen and sailors???

And, don't we already have linguists????

My favorite: "He will also strengthen our civilian capacity, so that our civilian agencies have the critical skills and equipment they need to integrate their efforts with our military."

Huh????

My local police is 'integrate' with the military??? WTF??? Air support for meth lab raids??? Predators for speeders??? Fast roping from Blackhawks for no-knock warrants while Apaches and Warthogs provide CAS??? JDAMs to kill your dog??
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GTFO!

It would eliminate at least half of the data entry.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Obama's one-step form.

1. How much money did you make? $__________________

Please send in the amount listed on Line 1.

correct
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GTFO!

It would eliminate at least half of the data entry.

Because when the government gets involved things get cheaper, more accurate, and easier to understand.  How are you going to fix it when they get it wrong?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It gets better:

Barack Obama did not grow up hunting and fishing, but he recognizes the great conservation legacy of America’s hunters and anglers and has great respect for the passion that hunters and anglers have for their sport.
Were it not for America’s hunters and anglers, including the great icons like Theodore Roosevelt and Aldo Leopold, our nation would not have the tradition of sound game management, a system of ethical, science-based game laws and an extensive public lands estate on which to pursue the sport. Obama recognizes that we must forge a broad coalition if we are to address the great conservation challenges we face. America’s hunters and anglers are a key constituency that must take an active role and have a powerful voice in this coalition.

PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS
Respect the Second Amendment: Millions of hunters own and use guns each year. Millions more participate in a variety of shooting sports such as sporting clays, skeet, target and trap shooting that may not necessarily involve hunting. As a former constitutional law professor, Barack Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he greatly respects the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms. He will
protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns for the purposes of hunting and target shooting. He also believes that the right is subject to reasonable and commonsense regulation.

Hummm........................... wonder what his definition of a 'reasonable and common sense regulation" of a RIGHT is????

Notice self-defense isn't mentioned AT ALL..
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
MAKE IT STOP!!!

* The Problem: The excellence of our military is unmatched. But as a result of a misguided war in Iraq, our forces are under pressure as never before. Obama will make the investments we need so that the finest military in the world is best-prepared to meet 21st-century threats.
   * Rebuild Trust: Obama will rebuild trust with those who serve by ensuring that soldiers and Marines have sufficient training time before they are sent into battle.
   * Expand the Military: We have learned from Iraq that our military needs more men and women in uniform to reduce the strain on our active force. Obama will increase the size of ground forces, adding 65,000 soldiers to the Army and 27,000 Marines.
   * New Capabilities: Obama will give our troops new equipment, armor, training, and skills like language training. He will also strengthen our civilian capacity, so that our civilian agencies have the critical skills and equipment they need to integrate their efforts with our military.
   * Strengthen Guard and Reserve: Obama will restore the readiness of the National Guard and Reserves. He will permit them adequate time to train and rest between deployments, and provide the National Guard with the equipment they need for foreign and domestic emergencies. He will also give the Guard a seat at the table by making the Chief of the National Guard a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

My favorite: "He will also strengthen our civilian capacity, so that our civilian agencies have the critical skills and equipment they need to integrate their efforts with our military."

Huh????

My local police is 'integrate' with the military??? WTF??? Air support for meth lab raids??? Predators for speeders??? Fast roping from Blackhawks for no-knock warrants while Apaches and Warthogs provide CAS??? JDAMs to kill your dog??

You don't need a navy or air force to attack and disarm civilians.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You'd find a lot of businesses giving hefty discounts for ca$h.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
i136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/hewhoisapplauded/ObamaTaxMeMore.jpg

any idea on where I could that in a bumper sticker?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

any idea on where I could that in a bumper sticker?

I wish I knew. Google?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#20]
I can not wait to see how he plans to modernize the IRS so that they can send out those forms in a timely fashion.  I can also see the poor idiot who gets a 1099, signing and not even putting down their business expenses
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It gets better:

PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS

Obama is on the record saying that ALL SEMI-AUTOMATICS should be banned.

All of them.  That includes your Garands, your 1911s, your auto-loading shotguns, all of them.

If he had his way, you can have a single or double-barrel shotgun for hunting, bolt-action rifles, and maybe a revolver for self-defense.  

Guess it's time to get back my Enfield.

Mosin Freedom Cache FTW
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Personally, I think all Obamas should be banned.

But that's just me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Try Cafepress.com - not sure if they have this particular one but they do have a bunch of cool "Obama" stuff.....
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Simplify Tax Filings for Middle Class Americans: Obama will dramatically simplify tax filings so that millions of Americans will be able to do their taxes in less than five minutes. Obama will ensure that the IRS uses the information it already gets from banks and employers to give taxpayers the option of pre-filled tax forms to verify, sign and return. Experts estimate that the Obama proposal will save Americans up to 200 million total hours of work and aggravation and up to $2 billion in tax preparer fees.

How many sheeple will take the gubernment's word on their taxes and just blindly sign. No more deductions????

it will never happen like that
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#26]
OMG

Wait until you read THIS ONE:

"Secure Loose Nuclear Materials from Terrorists: Obama will secure all loose nuclear materials in the world within four years. While we work to secure existing stockpiles of nuclear material, Obama will negotiate a verifiable global ban on the production of new nuclear weapons material. This will deny terrorists the ability to steal or buy loose nuclear materials."

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:09:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Not surprising at all.  This man is the latest and scariest incarnation of the Manchurian Candidate.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:14:28 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
OMG

Wait until you read THIS ONE:

"Secure Loose Nuclear Materials from Terrorists: Obama will secure all loose nuclear materials in the world within four years. While we work to secure existing stockpiles of nuclear material, Obama will negotiate a verifiable global ban on the production of new nuclear weapons material. This will deny terrorists the ability to steal or buy loose nuclear materials."

Maybe o'bammy should go to Syria.  They are resisting the IEAE inspections as we speak.  WHat does the 'hope and change' pussy plan to do there?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It gets better:

PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS

All of them.  That includes your Garands, your 1911s, your auto-loading shotguns, all of them.

If he had his way, you can have a single or double-barrel shotgun for hunting, bolt-action rifles, and maybe a revolver sharp stick and harsh language for self-defense.  

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#30]
This is all great stuff but it won't convert the very few obama gorons here.  We need to get the word out in the fudd/sporting clays/skeet etc shooters.

Oh yeah, it is still fun to dissect their opinions.  That includes those that think we need to vote out the Republicans to "send a message".
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Never trust a communist.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Not exactly a lot of public sympathy for all of those H&R Block employees...
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Sweet.............will be on my bumper for the drive home/
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#34]
interesting.

Yesterday when I went to his site it asked me if I wanted to sign up for e-mail alerts, today HE WANTS DONATIONS!

Me thinks he might be a bit afraid of the hildbeast.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#35]
it will be pretty simple, no math needed...
"question #1, how much do you make?
Tax Due, Send us ALL of the above."
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It gets better:

PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS

If he had his way, you can have a single or double-barrel shotgun for hunting, bolt-action rifles, and maybe a revolver for self-defense.  

Guess it's time to get back my Enfield.

Mosin Freedom Cache FTW

I guess he missed the part in the 2nd Ammendment where it says "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#37]
The 2A was never about hunting or target shooting.  It is an inherent right defined as such.  Its about trust.  Does your government trust its citizens to be armed and be able to defend themselves from foreign invaders or domestic tyrany.  His claims of respecting individual rights is just smoke and mirrors.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Never trust a communist.

Ditto, they view rules and laws as impediments to overcome or tools to be used to outmaneuver bourgeois middle class fools and counter revolutionaries.  Communists and Fabian socialists both want to overthrow the old order and create a new earthly paradise after a peoples proletariat dictatorship.  After the reign of terror, the people are supposed to spontaneously morph into new better humans who live within their own needs and no more in a perfect egalitarian paradise.  Of course its bullshit that flies in the face of human history and common sense.  But try to say that to someone filled with pseudo religious ferver.  

Never negotate with communists.  You can never negotiate with them in good faith.  You can only convert them, marginalize them, or kill them
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
MAKE IT STOP!!!

Huh????

So much win for one post. Errr, unfortunately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top