Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 12:11:08 PM EDT
Anyone catch that on Fox about 15 mins ago.  He was speaking how hispanics were the voting base that is growing the fastest because they are "moving here in droves."  Seemed a veiled reference to illegal immigration..  Maybe I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't hear/see it so not sure.

I would say it's a true statement...Latinos are moving here in droves.  Not sure how much is legal vs. illegal though.

Did it strike you a certain way?

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Do these people speak latin or something?

I think were talking about mexicans,
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:20:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Didn't hear/see it so not sure.

I would say it's a true statement...Latinos are moving here in droves.  Not sure how much is legal vs. illegal though.

Did it strike you a certain way?

Yeah it just seemed odd that he would refernece a surge in a certain demographis's population as "moving here in droves."  Not that I care either way but it just stood out from the rest of the commentary.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#4]
What is it?  Chicanos, Hispanics, Mexicans, Spanish, Mexican-Americans, Aztlaners...

No wonder Mencia uses the "B" word.  But that will get you a time-out here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top