Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 12:10:09 PM EDT
Am I the only one having problems with my subscriptions? None of the threads i have posted in yesterday or today are showing up in my subscriptions.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Just you
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
My subs are working fine.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to go in and clear out a bunch of "subscribed" threads, threads I posted in but never hit the "subscribe" button.  To tell you the truth, I prefer "My Active Topics" for threads I post in, the subscribed threads is better for threads I really want to monitor like certain vendors in the EE.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had to go in and clear out a bunch of "subscribed" threads, threads I posted in but never hit the "subscribe" button.  To tell you the truth, I prefer "My Active Topics" for threads I post in, the subscribed threads is better for threads I really want to monitor like certain vendors in the EE.

Yeah, the problem with subs is the process of clearing them is SLOW, one by one.

And if they are in limbo, between active and archive, you cannot delete them.  I have about 30 in that state.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top