Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 4:05:05 PM EDT
told her that she is a lesbian.  We always suspected it but never knew for sure.  That sure opens up some possibilities!  She is the first lesbian that I know.  Wow, things in this world never cease to amaze me.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you should invite her over for drinks with you and your wife to tell her that you support her coming out of the closet and you both are there if she needs you......

Drink alot....have fun...  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont think(3way)that a person's(3way)sexual orientation(3way)should make you look(3way)or act any differently(3way)toward them.

Get your mind(3way)out of the gutter!(threeeewaaaaaay)
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah.  You could end up like poor Lou Diamond Phillips and have your wife run off with Melissa Ehtridge to have children fathered by David Crosby.  Ewwwwwwwwww! [puke]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Be careful what you pray for. You just might get more then you bargained for
View Quote

Listen to Frank....There was a guy and a girl that I worked with, the guy being married and the girl was single. Anyways, the girl came up on hard times and the guy and his wife invited her to live with them for a while. To make a long story short, the guy is now divorced and his wife ran off with the girl.

Think this guy doesn't catch some shit a work?

Michael
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Whatever you do, [b]AR_Shorty[/b], do not, repeat, do not get yourself involved in some sort of vile sexual situation involving you, your wife, and your wife's best friend!

After about a [u]week or so[/u] of pure(?) unmitigated pleasure you will hate yourself for what you have become, and what you have forced your wife and her friend to do in order to further your selfish sexual appetite!

Then, a [u]couple of years or so[/u] from now, you'll have to think real hard about possibly stopping the threesomes!

Do you really want to put yourself through all that? So think it over long and hard!

If it still interests you [u]that[/u] much, then I suggest that you go to this website to satisfy your curiosity [b]first![/b] Be forewarned, however, that you will be viewing animal lust at its most crude and lascivious!

[url]http://www.larsplace.com/humor/a32.htm[/url]

Eric The([i][b]MenageA'Trois[/b][/i]IsAFrenchDishBestServedHot!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Eric, such vile stuff. I am shocked!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Eric I do not want to know  how you found that.
But you should read the story of Abraham and Sara and Hager.......But then rthere is Soloman....... those were the days
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Eric I do not want to know  how you found that.
But you should read the story of Abraham and Sara and Hager.......But then rthere is Soloman....... those were the days
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I have to agree with Frank the Squid. Had a close friend who just went through this-the bad out weighs any benifits or moments of pleasure. AMOS*** be careful what you ask for!

"I talk to myself a lot-as with any good profesional, I often get a second opinion".
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't want to pop anyone's cork but, there is usually a reason why lesbians are LESBIANS. I lived in Key West for 2 years "homo/lesbo-capital of the south",gays and lesbians are there year round to frolic< "I love that word." Lesbians usually could care less about a guy...in ANY way, especially in a menageetoot!

So if you've got a Penthouse letter fantasy going on..thats about as close to reality as you'll get.

Lesbians are into chicks...got it?[:(]

And with advent of AA battery technology...I guess you better get used to those e-sites that propagate the "double" love....sigh, BUT there is always that one chick that says "ok..what the hell!"..

Good luck or get married to a really hot chick
Sweet dreams,

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:44:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Eric appears to speak from experience.  (I am just speculating here, but he sure sounds authoritative [:D] )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top