FM:     Bin Laden, Osama
TO:      All Cavemates
RE:      The Cave

Hi guys.

We've all be putting in long hours lately but we've really come together as
a group and I love that.  Big thanks to Omar for putting up the poster that
says "There is no 'I' in 'team'" as well as the one that says "Hang in there
baby."  That cat is hilarious.

However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave.  Frankly, I have a few concerns.

First of all, while it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the scorpions in our cave.  Hey, you don't want to be stung and neither do I so we need to sweep the cave daily.  I've posted a sign-up sheet at the main cave opening.

Second, it's not often I make a video address, but when I do I'm trying to scare the most powerful country on earth, okay?  That means that while we're taping please don't ride your razor scooters in the background . just while
we're taping.  Thanks.

Third point, and this is a touchy one. As you know, by edict, we're not supposed to shave our beards.  But I need everyone to just think hygiene, especially after mealtime.  We're all in this together.

Fourth, food.  I bought a box of Cheez-Its recently and clearly wrote "Osama" on the front and put it on the top shelf.  Today my Cheez-Its were gone.  Consideration, that's all I'm saying.

Finally, we've heard that there may be American soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks.  I want to set up patrols to look for them.  The first patrol will be Omar, Muhammed, Abdul, Akbar and Richard.

Love you lots.

Osama.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Your a sick, sick man.  BUT, its funy as hell!!!!
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#2]
That's great.  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Please sign up now and don't forget to bring your Toothbrush.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:15:42 AM EDT
[#4]
lol!!!

richard: as in richard marcinko???
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny,
I hope you don't mind me borrowing it?
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Funny stuff, man.

Thanks David C.

Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I didn't write it. It was sent to me, unattributed, this morning. Just thought I'd share [:)]

Link Posted: 11/16/2001 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#8]
The mental picture of Osama going for his Cheez-Its and finding that they're missing was too much to bear. The look on his face was heart breaking!
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top