Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2008 7:44:33 AM EDT
Who Doesn’t like boobies right? Well…. This is what I am planning on doing to help save mine!

On August 8th, I'll be walking 60 miles over the course of three days, camping out at night with thousands of other women and men taking this journey with me.

It's for an event called the Breast Cancer 3-Day, which benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure (www.komen.org) and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund (www.nptrust.org ). Every advancement in breast cancer research, treatment, education and prevention in the last 25 years has been touched by a Komen for the Cure grant. They are working hard to build a future without breast cancer, and I plan on raising $2,200.00 at the very Least, to help bring us closer to that goal.

Please consider making a donation of $25, $50 or $100 or whatever you are able to donate. If you can't give this amount all at once, you can spread it out over four months, using the payment plan option, if you donate online at www.The3Day.org . Please also ask your employer if they will double your donation with a matching gift.

I am doing this walk because I don't want to have a story to share dealing with breast cancer. I want to have a story to share about how we found the cure! I am doing this for our Mothers, Our Daughters, Our Sisters, Our Aunts, Our Best Friends so that they don't have to face this ever again.

Without a cure, one in eight women in the U.S. will continue to be diagnosed with breast cancer. That's why I'm walking in the 3-Day. Because everyone deserves a lifetime.

Just follow this link:Walking for a Cure
to visit my personal fundraising webpage and make a donation. Donate in Honor of someone you know or in Memory of someone you lost. If you don't want to donate online, please use the downloadable donation form print it out and mail it to the address on the form. Or you can call 800.996.3DAY to donate over the phone. I would like to reach my fundraising goal by July 31, 2008 so please don't delay!

*Please be sure to click on the link to my page when you donate so that I am credited.  You can also call 1-800-996-3DAY and donate by giving them MY fundraising number: 1842456

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and thank you for your support.

P.S. Don't wait - donate today!

And for those of you looking for a picture......

Some Boobies for you!!  

It really is a good cause.. If you could take the time.. No matter what your donation.. It will not go to waste...

Link Posted: 4/20/2008 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 8:35:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool site!

I'll have to get one of those for my walk!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top