Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2008 4:59:10 PM EDT
I did a major cleaning on the whole house except one bathroom and serviced my K&N air filter.

Do you guys try and get stuff done between posts or just blow huge chunks of time online?

Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
working in the ER....and keeping up.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I can drink beer, play COD4, and get some dryfire practice w/ the G17 surfing Arfcom if my heart is into it.

....or poop and surf.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I can work
Cook
Clean
Take care of kids
Help with homework
Talk on the phone

ALL WHILE SURFING ARFCOM!  

Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
working in the ER....and keeping up.

Damn...
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]
im fixing a computer 3 hours away from me....... remotely.

while i surf arfcom at home  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I did a major cleaning on the whole house except one bathroom and serviced my K&N air filter.

Do you guys try and get stuff done between posts or just blow huge chunks of time online?

K&N air filter eh? What kinda vehicle is that K&N installed in? Have you noticed any difference?

I've been thinking about trying one in my Jeep.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I am currently enjoying a "adult" beverage.

I am texting a friend.

I am watching "Americas Most Wanted"

I am masturbating with lotion.
J/K I have a wife to "take care of the kid"
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm working.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#9]

I'm doing my laundry.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I usually also watch TV whenever on the web.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm working.

is that working or "working"
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I can work
Cook
Clean
Take care of kids
Help with homework
Talk on the phone

You are Super Woman atn't you?
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:28:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can work
Cook
Clean
Take care of kids
Help with homework
Talk on the phone

You are Super Woman atn't you?

Nope and thats my favorite saying..."I need some help around here, I ain't no super woman"! LOL

I'm as close as it gets without being though!  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

K&N air filter eh? What kinda vehicle is that K&N installed in? Have you noticed any difference?

96 Tacoma V6 4X4.  The difference is noticeable to me.  I have the FIPK cold air induction kit (open air element not just a replacement filter in the stock air box).  A replacememnt filter wasn't really noticable.
If you wheel your rig get the filter sock that goes over it.  It'll stop the majority of trail dust etc so you don't have to service it as often.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#15]
In between Arming, Dearming, Loading, and Unloading I surf ARF.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
LOL, All day long at work on jobrelatedstuff.com!  Enough said!  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

96 Tacoma V6 4X4.  The difference is noticeable to me.  I have the FIPK cold air induction kit (open air element not just a replacement filter in the stock air box).  A replacememnt filter wasn't really noticable.
If you wheel your rig get the filter sock that goes over it.  It'll stop the majority of trail dust etc so you don't have to service it as often.

On their website K&N claims approx. 7 hp gain for my Jeep with their intake kit. For the most part i've only heard good things about their stuff from people running it. I'll probably order a kit this week.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#18]
if drinking wine and masturbating count as "multitasking" then yea... I get a lot done while surfing arfcom...

Link Posted: 4/19/2008 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I cleaned the house and did yard work all day. Work for 30 minutes to an hour and surf ar15 for 5-20 minutes then back to work.

Link Posted: 4/19/2008 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Im slaving at work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top