Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2008 5:27:27 PM EDT
What do you guys think of the 07 or 08 Pilots?  Need a new car for the wife and family and have it pretty much narrowed down to the Pilot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Still made by Isuzu?
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
A good crossover SUV but I call them overpriced and old design. A new one is coming out next year I think. Check out the Highlander by toyota if you haven't already.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Still made by Isuzu?

That was the Passport, and it was a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an '05. Very happy with it.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Neighbor got a new one a couple weeks ago, looks good!
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I just wish Honda still made the original Pilot
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw an overweight broad wearing an "OBAMA 08" T-shirt get out of one the other day.....nice looking SUV....
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Me too, and I also wish Honda would quit using their old ATV names for road vehicles.  Pilot and Odyssey.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too, and I also wish Honda would quit using their old ATV names for road vehicles.  Pilot and Odysee.  

I had an FL250 that I sold in the local paper about 5-6 yrs ago.  I got calls all morning for the "Honda Van", a couple of the guys could hardly speak English, sounded Vietnamese. It was all I could do to convince them that it was an ATV.  You would think the "1983" would lead them to believe that it wasn't a Honda minivan.  Still regret selling that damn thing.

Anyway, sorry to hijack, but OP,have you looked at the Nissan Murano?  

ETA: The original Honda Pilot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top