Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2008 12:56:42 PM EDT
MD 20/20 (any flavor) and Monster Energy mixed 1:1.

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#1]
k
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude, if you have friends like that, I'd hate to see your enemies.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol, you drink Mad Dog.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
k

So, is that your standard response now?
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#5]
In college I would use strawberry M/D 20/20 and blend it with ice to make slushies.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Ever try a cement mixer? That's worse....
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:10:57 PM EDT
[#7]
No, the worst drink is a shot of methanol in glass of prune juice.  Called "shit or go blind"!

DO NOT DO THIS...METHANOL IS TOXIC AND WILL MAKE YOU GO BLIND.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
k

So, is that your standard response now?

Yarp
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:15:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Lawn mower vodka and wheat grass juice. Or Flaming homer. 1 oz brandy 1 oz peppermint schnapps 1 oz sloe gin 1 oz blackberry liqueur 1 oz strawberry juice Dimetap Would have to be worse
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Heres the worst drink ever.

Blow Job Revenge Ingredients

# 1 oz Bailey's Irish cream
# 1 oz lime juice

Blow Job Revenge Mixing Directions
Put lime juice and Bailey's in separate shot glasses. Take the shot of Bailey's first, swish it around in your mouth and swallow. As soon as you swallow take the shot of lime juice.

Serve In:
Shot Glass
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ever try a cement mixer? That's worse....

Ever try a purple fuck?

Take a shot of sambuca, a shot of tequila and a straw.  Start drinking the sambuca through the straw and then as you drink it your buddy begins to slowly pour the tequila into the glass  until all you are drinking at the end is pure tequila through a bar straw.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Whe I was 18/19 I got wasted on Vodka, Sunny D and Grenadine.

Man it tasted good going down but I could taste it for a week after.

I can't even look at a bottle of Sunny D without my stomach twitching now.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Mad Dog! I used to drink the Hawaiian Blue flavor out of a (well cleaned) Windex bottle. Freaked people out.

-Mark
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

# 1 oz lime juice

Put lime juice and Bailey's in separate shot glasses. Take the shot of Bailey's first, swish it around in your mouth and swallow. As soon as you swallow take the shot of lime juice.

Serve In:
Shot Glass

That's a cement mixer. Only you keep both the lime juice abd the Bailey's in your mouth and you swish the two together. Have a camera ready to take pictures of the person's face...
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Here is mine.

Make a root beer float with some tequila.

I call it The Dead Mexican.

And no, I was not able to finish it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Green Lizard-Green Charteuse and 151 Rum
Shot Glass

Sh*t will Hammer your hide
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

# 1 oz lime juice

Serve In:
Shot Glass

That's a cement mixer. Only you keep both the lime juice abd the Bailey's in your mouth and you swish the two together. Have a camera ready to take pictures of the person's face...

That is not a cement mixer. That is a Blow Job xxx/ whatever. I've had it and its fucking nasty.

A cement mixer is when u take all the spilled liquor from the mat at the end of the night and pour it in a glass. Only a real man would try this.

Only thing worse then the blow job shit is the 4 Horseman. Johnny, Jack, Jim, and Jose. Im going to gag just thinking about that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#18]
pepsi + orange juice

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

# 1 oz lime juice

Serve In:
Shot Glass

That is not a cement mixer. That is a Blow Job xxx/ whatever. I've had it and its fucking nasty.

A cement mixer is when u take all the spilled liquor from the mat at the end of the night and pour it in a glass. Only a real man would try this.

Only thing worse then the blow job shit is the 4 Horseman. Johnny, Jack, Jim, and Jose. Im going to gag just thinking about that.

Whatever it's called it's fukin gross...

I also just googled cement mixer drink and I think I'm correct...
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#20]
"Shot of Bile"

Bar rag squeezed into a shotglass.

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Sloe Gin and OJ

Don't eat the Purple Snow and tell me it's Love
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#22]
I only drink the good stuff

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Mmmm...orange jubilee...delicious!
If you're already wasted.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

# 1 oz lime juice

Serve In:
Shot Glass

It is a cement mixer.

Want a gross drink?

Take absinthe, vodka and flat root beer. Mix all three.

Insta-vomit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

# 1 oz lime juice

Serve In:
Shot Glass

Sorry dude, but you're wrong.  Bailey's and lime juice IS a cement mixer.  

The drink you're referring to as a cement mixer has no agreed upon name that I'm aware of.  I've heard it called many things, including Mopshot, Bar-Rag, and New Jersey Turnpike. I'm sure there are many, many others.

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#26]
I took the time to read all of THAT?
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Kaluha  and Creme de Menthe FTW!

I invented that one when I was bad and used to drink. I was the only one who liked it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Coleman Fuel:  
1. Tall glass filled with ice
2. 2 shots Jose Quervo
3. 2 shots Everclear
4. It will light your fire but also put your lights out!

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Ultra cheap vodka
Caffeine free diet Pepsi

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top