Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2001 3:41:20 PM EDT
My wife and went to the range today!
Its such a long story about how she progressed from "No guns in the house!" to allowing me to buy one for home defense.Then the carry permit, then the AK,then it was a big fight over the AR purchase.
Last week I bought her a PT22 and she's gonna get her CCW! Today we took her little baby to the range and she did GREAT!
At first she couldnt hit the paper/target. After about 100 rounds she was hittin the black about 60%. All at 7yds.
She's pretty amazing I think, just scared of the bang. More practice/ time at the range around the noise is what she needs. The skill of hitting the target will be the easy part for her.
I'm almost as proud as when she won gold at the National Skydiving Championships!
Blue Skies,
BP
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes we also enjoy going to the range together. It's the only place we don't argue, thanks goodness! She can out shoot me 50 yard's..hehe
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#2]
OUTSTANDING!!
[beer]

My wife's family's idea of outdoor sports was golf.  Now she'll shoot 9mm all day long.

Have your wife try a keltec 32.  A little more punch, similiar recoil, lighter and thinner.

SRM
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife and I also went to the range this past weekend. Had to zero the new Leupold scope I mounted on her Ruger M77 .243 to get her ready for deer season. She also has her CCW and carries a S&W 442 .38 sp. I love her even though she can sometimes outshoot me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top