Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2001 5:53:23 PM EDT
I'm from GA voted for GW of course.  But my NRA voter card told me to vote for Zell Miller, Democrat for Senate.   Somewhat reluctant, I pulled the lever.   So far he is hitting on all primers.  This guy is not interested in re-election, supports Ashcroft, tax cuts, and gun rights.  He's a cuntry boy from N. Ga. and I am proud of him.  I hope he doesn't have a hidden agenda.  So far the NRA recommendations are right on.

HiCap
Acworth, GA
Bush 58%-Gore 42%
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Us Democrats need to tell our our representatives to take gun control off the party platform. The eco-types & Rosie O'Donnels have stolen the party from LBJ and the unions.
Clinton wanted NAFTA worse than any Republican.
[frag]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
"This guy is not interested in re-election"

Sure...  Zell said at the completion of his last term of governor that he would not run for elected office again.

Oops, guess the chance to take the seat from the Republicans was too much to resist.

BTW, Zell also wanted to change the flag, but he read the political winds and decided not to.  We will teach Barnes the error of his ways come relection time!

Link Posted: 3/3/2001 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
hicap,

I voted against Miller just because of Roy Barnes putting him in office when Paul Coverdell passed away. I'm happy to say that I was wrong about him. I agree that he seems to be doing what is best for the state and country and isn't worried about the Democratic Party leadership. Now, if we can just get Max Cleland's spineless butt out of office next year......

Mike
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea .. Roy Barnes ia a real piece of homosexual horse$@*& .. I'd like to put my foot square in his a$$ ... Zell wanted to do away with the state flag too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 6:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Ted Turner for Governor?!?
Man that is one Dizzy Rooster!
Musta got into the sour mash again.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ted Turner for Governor?!?
Man that is one Dizzy Rooster!
Musta got into the sour mash again.
View Quote

Ok Ok .... a momentary lapse of reason ... but I took it back [
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top