Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2001 6:57:19 AM EDT
My brother was visiting this weekend here in San Antonio, and after spending a day at the range shooting my AR15, he has come to the conclusion that he needs, or wants one.  He lives in Albuquerque NM., and is looking for a gun show or firearms dealer.  I would appreciate any info.  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the big book with the yellow pages ! Theres a couple of good G-shops and a regular show at the Fairgrounds. It's beena few years since I lived there but Ron Pedersons guns on Central was a Good place....
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
By one from Castle Arms & have it transfered in NM.  The 2002 LEGP will be coming up soon enough.

What a shameless plug!
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My brother was visiting this weekend here in San Antonio, and after spending a day at the range shooting my AR15, he has come to the conclusion that he needs, or wants one.  He lives in Albuquerque NM., and is looking for a gun show or firearms dealer.  I would appreciate any info.  Thanks
View Quote

you went to the range with your brother and you didn't invite me......[>(]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 12:31:25 AM EDT
[#4]
When I lived in Santa Fe, NM I used to drive to Albuquerque specifically to buy firearms from 'Guns, Gifts and Gadgets' on Menaul NE. This is the old location of Charley's Sporting Goods if you are an old timer. GG&G always went out of their way to treat me very well. JarheadGunner.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:46:01 AM EDT
[#5]
The Guns, Gifts and Gadgets store has been renamed Precision Arms but is still located on Menaul. I have been to almost all of the gunstores here in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho and Precision Arms is the only AR knowledgeable shop in town. Last time I was in there they even had a used SR-25. Thy also had several AR's in stock along with an Elcan, ACOG, swan sleeves, flip-up front and rear sights, magazines, boreguides, and lots of ammo.

Have your brother get in touch with me and I'll take him to the city range for some shooting. I need a good excuse to get the AR10 out again.[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top