Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2001 3:39:51 PM EDT
Has anyone purchased anything from MRM? Looking to buy some magazines from them and wanted to know if they are reputable.  Thanks. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#1]
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaHa.

Sorry, gut reaction to hearing MRM and reliable in the same sentance.

1.  MRM is banned from Buddy Hinton's Sturmgwehr boards.
2.  MRM has CHRONICALLY had problems with selling things that weren't in yet, and if they don't materialize, being VERY slow on refunds.  
3.  My experince--I ordered some mags, they never showed up.  I e-mailed and then called--supposedly they went out.  Still no arrival.  I call again.  I am one of several people who haven't gotten their packages yet--please don't reverse the charges on my Credit Card yet, give him time to figure out what happened.  Later, I call and he said someone must have stolen all the packages that went out when mine did.  Bottom line, I called my CC after 2 months and had them reverse the charges (since I was the only one making contact with Mick, and he couldn't even e-mail to update me).

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I would not send a penny there if I were you.
He out and  out lied to me about an M14 stock on GB.
cpermd
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Banned from doing business on Subguns.com also.

This guy is a pathalogical liar. Check the feedback for this guy on Gunbroker.com he etiher gets high marks or gets the worst mark and comment possible.

If you must buy from this guy specify to him because of his reputation you will only give him funds COD after you inspect the package after it arrives.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]
FWIW - I bought a bunch of used LEO mags from him a while back.  He took a while to get them to me, but I did get my mags, and they were in better than described condition.  He kept me informed as to their status, and when it looked like it was going to be a while for him to get them in, he offered me a refund, but I declined and wanted to wait for the mags.  I've also sold guns to people to be transfered through Mick with no problems I've heard of.  I know some people have had problems with Mick, but I've had a lot worse with other more reputable dealers.  Would I deal with him again?  Yes, but I'd probably try to go COD or credit card, just in case.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 8:21:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the input guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top