Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 11:36:33 AM EDT
Anybody ever purchase anything from Factory Direct Superstore They have the best price for a Dyson DC 17 Animal and are also throwing in a "free" Dyson Car Cleaning Kit.

Don't want to order from em if they are the botach of the vacuum world
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I just recived the Dyson Animal DC14 from today. Ordered it Thanksgiving day. Said it would take about 14 working days. I think it was 420 something with New Jersey tax.

Our GSD sheds like crazy! The first time I did the living room rug, well, filled the container right up!

Maxwell
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:57:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just recived the Dyson Animal DC14 from today. Ordered it Thanksgiving day. Said it would take about 14 working days. I think it was 420 something with New Jersey tax.

Our GSD sheds like crazy! The first time I did the living room rug, well, filled the container right up!

Maxwell

Were you happy with the service from them???
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I just bought the DC17 for ~$411 after taxes from Bed Bath & Beyond.  I found an Amazon add for the same vac @ $489 then the 20% off coupon on top of that.

If you don't want all that extra stuff they're tacking on, it's a better way to go and the store is right there if you have any initial trouble.

...and assuming you have a BB&B near you

EDIT: Also take a look at www.resellerratings.com for them.  You might find the info you're looking for.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:01:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:59:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just bought the DC17 for ~$411 after taxes from Bed Bath & Beyond.  I found an Amazon add for the same vac @ $489 then the 20% off coupon on top of that.

If you don't want all that extra stuff they're tacking on, it's a better way to go and the store is right there if you have any initial trouble.

...and assuming you have a BB&B near you

EDIT: Also take a look at www.resellerratings.com for them.  You might find the info you're looking for.

From that web site they get a Very Dissatisfied

Need to find a 20% off coupon for BBB

Linens-n-Things has em for $549.99 they are offering a 20% off coupon for a grand total of $439.99

On Amazon.com the best I could find was for $494.10
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have preferred if they sent a tracking number but other than that, it was fine. I get better service from gun vendors and most retailers when I order on-line.

Maxwell
Top Top