Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2001 4:49:41 PM EDT
Last night, I got a virus on my computer and now today...

I went in with this girl who I was hanging out with (for the day) today to get my hair cut. I had to go to work after I got it cut, and I had broughten my "work clothes" shirt with company logo, etc. with me, and left them in her car.

She didn't feel like waiting while I got it cut, so I told her to come back in 25 minutes, and drop me off at work. She said ok.

Well, after getting one of the most SHITTY hair cuts I've had in a LOOONNNNGGGG time, it was time for me to go off to work.

ONLY she NEVER SHOWED UP! And I my mind is at a blank with her last name, so I cant find her phone number.

So, I have to walk the 20 minutes IN THE RAIN, in about 300 dollars worth of clothing on. They got very dirty, from cars driving by, splashing me with mud puddles.

I came into work, explained what happened, and they said to stay in my clothes, and do 30 minutes worth of work. So I did, ruined a pair of 65 dollar jeans, and called for a friend to come and take me home. (I work in an Auto Parts store)

They said they'd be right there, however it was 30 fucking minutes before they showed up.

Now i'm quietly awaiting what is going to happen next.

Oh yea, I left my money in her car, too.

edit..

oh yea, week before this, i had a cyst on in my lower back/tail bone that exploded inside of me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#1]
if she was a nice girl... she knows where you work, or at least your name, she'll show up with your stuff and an apology.

maybe her mom had a heart attack or something. she might have a legimate (sp?) excuse.

trying to help
OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah, i have shitty days pretty often.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Gosh, thanks for sharing all that...seems like a bit *too much information* though, especially the cyst part...
And this has WHAT to do with guns?
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Floater,

Try this:

[url]http://www.support4hope.com/Support_Groups.html[/url]

You never did tell us your MOS.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#6]
beware all wenches!
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Every day of my life seems to go like that.  After a while, you get used to it.  Women are often the source of my troubles too.

Live Free
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#8]
All I have to say is... Where the hell do you get $65 jeans?  And [b]why?[/b]  [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#9]
man i wish i could have trouble with women, or women at all.

booo whoo

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#10]
My shitty day was yesterday .I was putting together my ar and had some parts on our bed. My wife wanted to make the bed but I told her I needed 5 more minutes finish.She got mad and left for about an hour.Man do I hate bitching.By the way the bed is still not made.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All I have to say is... Where the hell do you get $65 jeans?  And [b]why?[/b]  [>:/]
View Quote

Meier and Frank, Tommy Hilfiger carpender jeans. Why? Because I like to be in style (lol).
BTW: I finally remembered her damn phone number, and called her up. I guess she forgot, and didnt know my stuff was in her car. She seemed pretty sorry actually.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#12]
When I was separated from my wife, I had to attend a Army promotion course in Bandiana, Victoria(Subj 2 SGT RAEME).

My Ex wanted me to fix the lawn mower whn I got back, so when I got back to Sydney, I tried ringing, but the phone was disconnected, then I went over, knocked on the door and some bloody Asians were living there. They were very excited, and must have been fresh off the boat from some Asian land! No speekee English. There I stood 6"1", 210 lbs, shaven head tanned, tatts, and looking just as shocked as these terrified immigrants.

My Ex had moved out, stripped the place clean, stripped the bank accts, and left me for a lawyer. Left him for a Doctor, left him for the Doctor's brother and had his child! Fuck! Aussie version of Another World!

Anyways I did sort of get my fair share in the long run, but that was a shitty day or a few weeks. I ended up shagging her sister to make up for it all.

7 yrs later, long since divoced, and resettled with a beaut North Sydney blonde, and happy again.

So, what's the moral of the story? Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives!

Cheers and Cold Aussie Beers,
Load-Action-Instant
1feral1
Sydney
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 1:19:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Meier and Frank, Tommy Hilfiger carpender jeans. Why? Because I like to be in style (lol).

View Quote

OMG!  In style!  I gotta dig out my "painter pants" I wore in high school 21 years ago.  I be bad, I be bad. [:D]

Sorry to butt in on your thread, but my last 4 years has been a shitty day.  Thinking about finding me a shaman or something.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:21:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Considering your handle is "Floater", you must have quite a few. [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:00:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So, what's the moral of the story? Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives!

View Quote

How about, "If it has tits or tires, it's gonna cost you money!"
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
oh yea, week before this, i had a cyst on in my lower back/tail bone that exploded inside of me.
View Quote

Plyonidal(sp?) cysts suck don't they.

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:10:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
...ruined a pair of 65 dollar jeans...
View Quote

$65 dollar jeans?!!

There's your problem, right there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I call days like this "having a bad hair day".
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:29:16 AM EDT
[#19]
She spent the cash and sold your other stuff,You'll never see her agian Sorry man!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I went in with this girl who I was hanging out with (for the day) today to get my hair cut.
View Quote

Taking the ole' mullet in for a tune up, huh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top