Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 7:08:29 PM EDT
Do you think they'll cancel the show now?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably, it sucked to begin with but I didnt mind looking at Brooke. (And her mom)
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:11:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Who knows - nothing on TV surprises me anymore.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this in reference to the kids car wreck or something else?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Hulk-A-Mania is runnin' wild!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:28:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Well yeah, I hear his passenger will be institutionalized the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well yeah, I hear his passenger will be institutionalized the rest of his life.

Yep.
He can breathe, flinch and swallow.
Otherwise, he'll be bedridden for the rest of his life.
Disgusting.

No charges have been filed, but they're coming.

Two tours in Iraq and that young Marine's life is essentially over because of some spoiled douchebag.  

I hope to see Hulk and his fat-ass wife on the street with the skanky blonde one pulling tricks (and trains).
Of course, Junior will be getting his ass pounded in prison.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I actually watched that show a few weeks ago..  they had some marathon going..  i could not change the channel..

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I liked the show
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I feel bad for the kid that got injured.  I could never understand the fascination of shows like "The Osbournes", "Growing Up Gotti", "Hogan Knows Best", "Gene Simmons: Family Jewels.

Like "Osbournes" and "Gotti", my guess is "Hogan" will go the way of the dodo.   I mean I like Ozzy as a musician but 30 minutes of watching him mumble incoherently is a tad much.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:51:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Probably, it sucked to begin with but I didnt mind looking at Brooke. (And her mom)

Your fucking sick. Brook is the hulk with long hair and boobs and the mom is trailer trash.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your fucking sick. Brook is the hulk with long hair and boobs and the mom is trailer trash.

I like my women just a little on the trashy side...............(remember that song?!)
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I actually watched that show a few weeks ago..  they had some marathon going..  i could not change the channel..
Of all the "stars" of so-called reality TV, I think Hulk may very well have the lowest douchebag score. Sure, he's a drama-llama, but that's the nature of TV. I think he comes across, though, as a genuinely decent guy who wishes he would have been more involved in his kids' lives when they were younger so that he didn't have the headaches with them that he does now. The one episode where he took drifting lessons so that he could fit in more with Nick really, really got to me at the very end. Those kids love their father so much, but they don't always realize it. I would hope that as they watch the episodes themselves, they will see what he's trying to do for them.

I think that the daughter is a genuine natural beauty, but her image of beauty has been so skewed by Linda (bleach-blond hair, clown make-up) that she's locked in to a look that, in the long term, is not going to work out. She's 18-19 in most of the episodes, but all that spackle and greasepaint make her look much, much older. She could benefit from a visit to whomever advised Christina Aguilera on her recent makeover. Brooke could be a much classier-looking young lady if she'd just tone it down.

Following the accident in which Nick nearly killed a Marine OIF veteran, I don't see how they can, in good taste, continue with new episodes of the show. Of course, since it's MTV (empty-V), the constraint of good taste does not apply.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Of all the "stars" of so-called reality TV, I think Hulk may very well have the lowest douchebag score. Sure, he's a drama-llama, but that's the nature of TV. I think he comes across, though, as a genuinely decent guy who wishes he would have been more involved in his kids' lives when they were younger so that he didn't have the headaches with them that he does now. The one episode where he took drifting lessons so that he could fit in more with Nick really, really got to me at the very end. Those kids love their father so much, but they don't always realize it. I would hope that as they watch the episodes themselves, they will see what he's trying to do for them.

I think that the daughter is a genuine natural beauty, but her image of beauty has been so skewed by Linda (bleach-blond hair, clown make-up) that she's locked in to a look that, in the long term, is not going to work out. She's 18-19 in most of the episodes, but all that spackle and greasepaint make her look much, much older. She could benefit from a visit to whomever advised Christina Aguilera on her recent makeover. Brooke could be a much classier-looking young lady if she'd just tone it down.

Following the accident in which Nick nearly killed a Marine OIF veteran, I don't see how they can, in good taste, continue with new episodes of the show. Of course, since it's MTV (empty-V), the constraint of good taste does not apply.

"Prison Rape:  The Nick Hogan" story.
Weekly series, I hope.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Hogan's rip off George Forman grill came out right before the accident.

Haven't seen another infomercial since.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
"Prison Rape:  The Nick Hogan" story.
Weekly series, I hope.  
I think a more appropriate use of Nick Hogan's time would be changing sheets and cleaning bedpans in the ward where the Marine is being tended to.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like my women just a little on the trashy side...............(remember that song?!)

OK, as long as you see it for what it is!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I thought he was offered that grill before George and turned it down? Wonder what happened to the hulk energy drink???
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought he was offered that grill before George and turned it down? Wonder what happened to the hulk energy drink???

Prolly used the same 'roids that made The Hulkster famous.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if "fame" will get Nick the celebrity jail sentence.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I like watching that show to see some of the old wrestlers from when I was a kid.  Oh, and Brooke is a little hottie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top