Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 2:01:53 PM EDT
Al Gore runs for President at the last minute, accepts Hillary as his Vice President.

The end of this great nation, and it will happen. After-all he's a Nobel Prize winner.

Gore can fund the largest Presidential campaign in history and still remain amongst the wealthiest in the U.S.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Al Gore runs for President at the last minute, accepts Hillary as his Vice President.

The end of this great nation, and it will happen.

Gore can fund the largest Presidential campaign in history and still remain amongst the wealthiest in the U.S.

Lithium. You should check into it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

....and still not believe his own positions.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The end of this great nation, and it will happen.

Lithium. You should check into it.

Just remember this thread will be archived by then. I'd make a gentleman's bet on it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Huh, heard something about the possibility of him running on the news this morning.  I think there is some "group" trying to get him to run...
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
.....Gore can fund the largest Presidential campaign in history and still remain amongst the wealthiest in the U.S.

I would think the inventor of the internet would indeed be rich!

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I think you have it backwards...Gore will be Hillary's VP selection.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
We're DOOMED!  

DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:13:20 PM EDT
[#8]
But algore has gravitas.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top