Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 10:39:56 AM EDT

Dear <rangermonroe>,

Watch this video about the blank check too many Democrats gave George Bush five years ago today:

My.BarackObama.com/BlankCheck

The time has come to end the war in Iraq. Join us this Saturday, October 13th as we go door-to-door and Canvass for Change:

My.BarackObama.com/Canvass

I want you to think back and remember something. Five years ago today was a dark day for our party and for our country. Too many Democrats followed the politics of the moment and voted to let George Bush invade Iraq.

The consequences are clear. Too many Americans dead, too much money spent, a civil war raging in the heart of the Middle East, and America less safe than before.

But you can do something about it.

In 48 hours we're organizing a nationwide door-to-door canvass to end the war in Iraq. Find a canvass near you and join us:

http://my.barackobama.com/canvass

Many Republicans and even a few Democrats refuse to admit the mistake they made five years ago. And now we're seeing history repeat itself as the drumbeat builds for a war with Iran.

Once again, some politicians are more afraid of appearing weak than they are of being dragged into another war.

It's going to take your personal involvement to stop the march to the next war, just as it's going to take your commitment to stop the one raging now.

The time has come to end the war in Iraq. We've already spent five years paying the price for one bad vote.

Join us on Saturday and let's do something about it:

http://my.barackobama.com/canvass

Barack

Gee,

Muzelloading season opens, and I really need to sight that rifle in, but going door to door in a military town... decisons, decisions...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top