Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:04:49 AM EDT
Well, I went outside to go grab lunch and I discovered that someone had busted out the rear window on my car. It doesn't look like the broke into it because they didn't steal anything. Just busted out the window. This must be totally random too. I haven't pissed anyone off lately, and I'm not fucking anyone's wife or anything.

I hate thieves, but I can respect a thief more than a vandal. At least a thief has some incentive for destroying your shit. A vandal just destroys your shit out of boredom.

Fuckers!!!

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, I went outside to go grab lunch and I discovered that someone had busted out the rear window on my car. It doesn't look like the broke into it because they didn't steal anything. Just busted out the window. This must be totally random too. I haven't pissed anyone off lately, and I'm not fucking anyone's wife or anything.

I hate thieves, but I can respect a thief more than a vandal. At least a thief has some incentive for destroying your shit. A vandal just destroys your shit out of boredom.

Fuckers!!!

But apparently someone with the same car as you is.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, now maybe you'll become a conservative!

Sorry man, I hate thieves and vandals too.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Rear windows aren't cheap either
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#4]
That sucks.  Someone busted the lock on my truck a few months back, and didn't steal anything either.  Sounds like a random shithead.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckers!!!

that...or...

was there anyone cutting grass or anything like that around where your car is parked? i have heard of that many times when the mower throws a rock and it'll shatter a window quicker than a hammer!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:10:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
and I'm not fucking anyone's wife or anything.

That will teach you to fuck someones wife.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and I'm not fucking anyone's wife or anything.

That will teach you to fuck someones wife.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry to hear that Steve.

Shot out with BB gun, Rock or what?

Bummer all around.  I hope it wasn't your Lincoln.  Finding glass for older cars can be a P.I.T.A.

Best Regards,

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckers!!!

That happened to the drivers window on my last truck.  It could have been an accident of some kind.

that...or...

was there anyone cutting grass or anything like that around where your car is parked? i have heard of that many times when the mower throws a rock and it'll shatter a window quicker than a hammer!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckers!!!

that...or...

This is true. It happened to my wife's van. While she was in it. A rock from a lady mowing her lawn shattered the whole side window out. Check  with your building's property office to see if any lawn work was being done this AM. If so, you may get a new window at no cost to you.

If it was vandals, I agree: They are the lowest form of scum on earth.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#11]
I had the drives side head ligt assembly taken apart on my brand new Pontiac Bonnie & hanging by the wires one day when I got off work.

Theiving bastards & vandals. It was still there so I set it back drove 50 miles home & had to take it to a shop to have it re-asembled/repaired.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#12]
ive been driving for with out rear window for about 3 weeks now..

sucks..  

if it makes you feel any better they did get my entire sound system..  

from amp wires to the door speakers..

5 amps 2 subs.. and some focal components..
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:16:58 AM EDT
[#13]
you are in texas? maybe you pissed off some illegal mexicans by occupying a job that they could have.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#14]
My daughter bought an '07 Chevy Cobalt this summer.

She came over one evening for a concert at the county fair, I live a block away from the fairgrounds.

While we were gone, and her car sitting in front of my place, someone broke out her rear side window.

She had made her first car payment that very day.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#15]
WTF???

Which car?

motown lives in a decent enough place... damn!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#16]
You shoulda bought a Trunk Monkey.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
WTF???

Which car?

My Nissan.

I looked around inside and I didn't see any rocks. If it had been a rock then it would still be in the car, since there was an actual hole in the window.

The repair place that the insurance company "sent" me to said they won't have the seal until Friday, so it'll be Friday possibly Saturday before they can send anyone out to replace the glass.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#18]
That just blows, Steve.  Sorry to hear that.  

HH
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Well it could be someone "thinks" you're an Asshole
or it could be that your latest Girlfriend has a Boyfriend.

Take your pick or add another answer.

Yep it sucks. Sorry Steve.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Gay bashers should just leave you alone..................................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top