tides.ws/2007/10/05/peek-around-a-gun-factory/

HOLY HELL, this place rocks!!!!

Anyone know what manufacturer this is?

More pics at link above

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Colt.

Poster on the wall. Blue vapor protection bags. NSN numbers.

Although the 50cal ammo made me think Saber defense.

Plus you can see the Colt roll mark.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#2]
God people are stupid...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Alot of the replies =
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Damnit I wanted to leave a comment for those bleeding vaginas but the server won't respond to my requests for the audio clip containing the anti-script text.

If anybody can post on their later, ask that dumb fucking crybaby just how in the hell he plans to enforce, or have other people enforce, his ban on evil icky guns.

WTF.  This shows the fucking stupidity of these people.  Not even an argument that non-government people should not have guns, but just a flat out statement that "guns are icky and america is evil".  Then arguing how we shouldn't have semi-autos.  Just how in the fuck does that idiot expect to enforce such a ban?  By asking everybody nicely?  Maybe if we pass out enough pot and sandals everybody will just get along in this world.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
God, I want to put my boot up the ass of the posters who made anti-gun comments.  Truly pussified and pathetic.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Reading all those bs comments its obvious none of of those RETARDS(and thats putting it lightly) haven't been raped, robbed at gunpoint, gotten the shit beat out of them, had a child of theirs or a friend get kidnapped, or been held hostage before.

BUT the pics are BADASS TO THE BADASS R!!! look at all those AR's and the guy raking the .50bmg!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#7]
These pics are full of win.

Can't wait for the photo-chops!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#8]

That is really interesting, funny, I don’t think I’ve ever seen, or ever thought about seeing, the inside of a gun factory. The picture of the carts full of bullets is scary, look how many there are! I also like the contrast of the woman’s pink handbag next to her as she sorts bullets.

Paci Fist on October 6th, 2007 at 2:18 am
I wonder how many human lives those guns will take in their lifetime.

internet user on October 6th, 2007 at 6:17 am
Too bad so much time money and energy is put toward making weapons.

billy on October 6th, 2007 at 6:46 am
isnt america ashamed? ….

PC on October 6th, 2007 at 12:06 pm
Just plain fun? Go get a paintball gun or a pellet gun if you like shooting things so much. Sorry I don’t see M-16’s as either fun or a “tool” anymore. Guns are really doing a lot to “bring peace to the Middle East” too. Your ancestors or forefathers had guns for the purpose of hunting, not semi-autos whose only purpose is to take human life efficiently.

I stopped there, before I got really pissed.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#9]

I just love visiting Grandma on the weekends!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh, there is about a 50/50 split in the comments I thought.

More pro gun towards the end, once people who knew they're shit and didnt just say ICKY!, the retarded comments stopped.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
God, I want to put my boot up the ass of the posters who made anti-gun comments.  Truly pussified and pathetic.  

I respect their right to say and be what they are,,as long as they respect mine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Yupper on the Colt call.  I was lucky enough to snag a tour through the joint.  It is pretty darn cool.  Even got to shoot a magazine full through a Test gun with the full auto fun switch none of that halfassed three round burst.  Good times.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I think I'm going to go have some wet dreams now.  Those pics are 150% WIN mother fuckers.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:48:45 PM EDT
[#14]
There are some VERY stupid comments in there

You'd really think people would actually read and research before they spew the BS that they do.

+1 to all the guys that supported the constitution in there
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I respect their right to say and be what they are,,as long as they respect mine.

Thats the problem.  They don't.  They want people who actually do have balls to point guns at you and take yours away from you.

I fucking hate those cowardly fucks.  They think that they are such granola eating pussified hippies, but they are the ones who want to use violence to take our guns from us.  Thats what the enFORCEment of a law really is.  The threat of violence.  People forget that, because most of the time the enforcement of a law is defensive or retaliatory force, and is justified.  But these fucking faggots just don't get that.

eta:  Guns are bad.  Here, let me pay this man who has more balls then I do to point one at you and take yours.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I think I'm going to go have some wet dreams now.  Those pics are 150% WIN mother fuckers.

+1

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Colt?!

Where are the shirtless viking forging the bolt carriers out of their own blood?!?!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Soylent on October 10th, 2007 at 10:54 am Your comment is awaiting moderation.
To the person(s) asking what can be built with firearms:

A free country made up of a free people.

There you go. Deny or wring your hands about it all you want. After you are finished with your angst and garment rending, pick up a history book. You’ll be amazed.

I added my quick 2 cents. Pretty sure it's going to be as effective as a fart in ahigh wind...but I must admit I don't generally make a habit of checking the barometer before a flatulent episode.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Colt?!

Where are the shirtless viking forging the bolt carriers out of their own blood?!?!

I didnt see a pic of ANY bolt carriers being produced, did you?  Clearly, they are in the secure area.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Colt?!

These pic's are just for PC sake all the real work is done by the vikings in the back room.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
tides.ws/wp-content/uploads/images/factory/2.jpg

I just love visiting Grandma on the weekends!

Go on and get yourself somethin' to eat, sweety, granny'll have you're AR ready in jus' a minute.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Since there are only two workers seen in both photos, it's somewhere that is a Union Shop.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#23]
colt? drool....
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:44:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Your ancestors or forefathers had guns for the purpose of hunting, not semi-autos whose only purpose is to take human life efficiently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_history

Read that, you twat.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Some people are so lost when it comes to firearms is just sad.
Their comments are just .
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#26]
I'd do that job for free
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:00:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Oh man!  The sheeple comments are better than the pics.

How can we fight so much stupid? It's mindboggling.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:31:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Colt?!

These pic's are just for PC sake all the real work is done by the vikings in the back room.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:49:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Colt huh? I don't see them parkerizing under the gas block. HAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:13:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Colt?!

Haha!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:17:33 AM EDT
[#31]
I heard they make them out of dead babies!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Huh.  Those people look like the AMERICANS I see around me.  They are working hard at their jobs, so naturally the communist left would find them repulsive.  So much the better that those damned employed people are making symbols of oppression...

What do some people think Rosie Riveter was making?  Baby prams?  

Ignore the lunatics.  Celebrate the fact that those workers are providing some of the best weapons and ammunition to ever roll off the line in one of the few free countries on Earth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top