Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/5/2007 3:36:29 PM EDT
a newly opened stick of butter.  This cannot be good.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#1]
does your dog have a "butter-face" ????

Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
you better put him outside.... fast! asap, stat...

or be prepared to clean up greasy dog shit...

ETA you have less than 4 hours till ignition.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
That's going to come out very quickly at the other end, and it's going to be nasty.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Gentledogs, shart your engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in for a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOng night.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I know, and he has a very sensitive stomach!

Wooly beast!
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Put the dog outside, STAT! Any minute now he's going to erupt with greasy, horribly smelly liquid shit.

That's not guilt on your dog's face, it's his bowels loosening.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Put the dog outside, STAT! Any minute now he's going to erupt with greasy, horribly smelly liquid shit.

You're too kind.  I was just sitting here awaiting the follow-up post asking for recommendations of carpet cleaners.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#9]
He didn't fry your cat did he?
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope its not as bad as when my golden gets ahold of a load of bread.  The extra carbs send him straight to squirt mode.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:03:37 PM EDT
[#11]
That dummy, he's just layin out in the grass..serves him right.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Once my dog ate a nut-covered cheese ball the size of a softball.   We realized it when the cheeseball came up missing and the dog had a rather smug look on her face.

She spent the next two days in the back yard.    What she did out there was beyond description.    It even chased away the flies.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Once my dog ate a nut-covered cheese ball the size of a softball.   We realized it when the cheeseball came up missing and the dog had a rather smug look on her face.

She spent the next two days in the back yard.    What she did out there was beyond description.    It even chased away the flies.

CJ

Oh my God my stomach hurts from laughing at that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#14]
There are no pics of the guilty dog?  Shame on you!  I don't envy your soon to be very messy situation.  MJD
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

CJ

You got off easy.  Mine decided to counter-surf (for the first time ever) while the wife and I were out picking up a 1/2 barrel for our Independence day celebration several  years ago.  His score? Four loaves of bread, and two packages each of brat and hamburger buns. We came home to a black-and-tan sausage laying sideways amongst the remains of seven plastic bags on the kitchen floor.

Yes we counted them correctly.

On the bright side, the dog learned his lesson about eating people food off the counter.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You're too kind.  I was just sitting here awaiting the follow-up post asking for recommendations of carpet cleaners.

When I came home one evening after our dog had got into the fridge, he'd already been percolating a while.  When he looked up at me with that dog-guilty face and saw me look over at the kitchen, he thought I was pissed when I was more just anxious to get him outside as fast as possible.

I tried to get his collar to lead him to the door, and he panicked - his bowels let loose, and he took off around the house, weaving around the dining room table legs, the coffee table, easy chair, down the hall towards the bedrooms...  

I was crawling around cleaning up figure-eights and curly-q's and esses of shit-dribblage off my carpet all weekend.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Our Dachshund/Beagle mix (RIP) got into the trash one day when the wife and I went to the store.

She ate the fat/gristle chunk of a LARGE pork roast that was for a family dinner that night.  I think there was almost 5 pounds of it.

I walked in the door, the dog waddled out and then quickly waddled back into the bedroom.  I go walking in there, and she is trying to bury the small remaining portion in her blanket.  

She also one time ate nearly 4 pounds of chocolate from a bunch of Easter stuff.

That dog had a cast iron gut.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#21]
My old german shepard would dispose of my deer carccasses, imagine, 150 pound deer, minus 50 pounds He would eat the entire remains. bones, stomach, everything.

he would lay there looking dead and bloated for three days. I'd walk by him and say "come on king" he'd just roll his eyes at me... LOL

ETA: I didn't mean he would eat it all in one sitting. It took him a week or so to finish it off.

he would gorge and lay there for two or three days...then crawl back out there and try and finish the rest. crazy dog.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/cptbhern/butter.jpg

OMG that's got me roilling!

He's still alive and no evidence in the house thank God.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#23]
OMG the stench was fucking awful......  that's all I'm sayin.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Don't call the cops, they'll shoot the dog.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
We've got a miniature doberman pincher. Things the size of a chihuaha and twice as stupid. Ate an ENTIRE BAG of M&M's; you know those huge bags that Halloween candy comes in? Imagine one of those filled with M&M's, and not the ones in the 'fun-sized' bags either. Just a huge bag full of the things.

Dog was bulging so much we thought we'd end up having to take her to the vet for a burst stomach at first.

Now she's 20 years old, blind, partially deaf, and exists solely to poop and piss all over the house. And she doesn't just stand in one spot either, she shits on the floor, takes five steps, shits again, takes five steps...

WOW! That's enough to keep me off of the holiday candy this year..........Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Haha! I wonder if it will just pass through or if he'll pack on a few extra ounces quickly.

It will pass through, and grease the works for a few days.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Tag for... outcome.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Ill bet it doesnt make it to the rear end, Itll come out the front.. I happen to have a little experience with a similar 1lb. I cant believe its not butter incident a year or so ago.

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Have fun with that.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#30]

While you're keeping a look out, I'm missing one shoe and about 25% of my cable box remote ctontrol.  Lemme know if those items show.

5sub

I thought my 18 mos Golden mighta gottem but he said he didn't.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Tag for... outcome.

Outcome has been processed.  See above post.  Doesn't sound like it was very pleasant for the OP.  

Quoted:
OMG the stench was fucking awful...... that's all I'm sayin.

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

While you're keeping a look out, I'm missing one shoe and about 25% of my cable box remote ctontrol.  Lemme know if those items show.

5sub

I thought my 18 mos Golden mighta gottem but he said he didn't.

It could very well be this friggin' beast, he is a mega shoe stealer.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh god projectile poo... One time my oldest dog was standing in the hallway and just let loose... It was horribly epic - there was poo on the door 3 feet up! have no idea what she ate but she look so pathetic I didn't even get mad at her...

ah the joys of pets...
j0hn
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#34]

Good laugh for the night.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#35]
How much popcorn are you missing?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Our Dachshund/Beagle mix (RIP) got into the trash one day when the wife and I went to the store.
~snip~
She also one time ate nearly 4 pounds of chocolate from a bunch of Easter stuff.
That dog had a cast iron gut.

My brother's St Bernard died from eating a chocolate rabit.

eta: Dogs must love butter.  Back when I had wife and dog, I'd hear her scream 'Get out of the trash can!!' at the Sheltie.  He was after the quarter pound stick wrapper she tossed.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Ah yes, projectile pooping. My old gal was still a young pup and I was fiddling with my stereo, had it cranked up but no noise, notice "mute" button on so I kick it off. 300 watts or so hit the speakers and my poor pup whois sleeping in front of one of them [cerwin vegas] comes straight off the floor, legs start scrabbling at the hardwood floor and multiple poops pop out her arse as she makes a beeline for the other side of the house to flee the noise. I couldn't even clean the poop up for about 10 minutes as I was laughing so hard I couldn't even breathe.

And these were NOT dropping out, these were actually had rearward momentum for several feet , we called her our PATO for quite a while. [JATO/Poop Assisted Take Off] pooch for years.

It tooks WEEKS before she would even come into the bedroom.

bwhaahahaha
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:15:00 PM EDT
[#38]
I can't recall all the things my dog's eaten, even if we just include actually eaten, not simply chewed to bits.

Not one, but two PC microphones.

Countless dead rodents and birds that the cats leave lying in our lawn, as well as a few other small animals, like a toad. She loves it when they kill a squirrel, she'll carry it around like a chew toy all day.

Dust bunnies.

Soap.

A whole fucking pot roast, must have been like five pounds plus the gravy, and we only left the kitchen for like five minutes. She's a big dog, too, a Golden, we don't know how the hell she got on and off the counter without us hearing it.

About half a shoe.

Her own crap, and cat-crap from the litterbox.

Loaves upon loaves of baguette, we finally learned to leave them on top of the fridge.

A long section of shoelace, that was fun to pull out.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top