Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2001 7:29:47 AM EDT
Got out to the range early, having fun blasting, and aimed shooting, then the first of the club member species known as 'Hunters' appeared.

The first thing they do is wander up, and poke around for a half hour or more. Then deciding to put up a target, they wait until you are inserting a new magazine to start down range with their targets.
The next step is for more to show up and putz around, waiting until the one who just went down range is done, at the 50 yard line, drawing freaking pictures of groundhogs and squirrels on butcher paper, and pasting shoot-n-cs on the body of said art.
They then start down range just as the last guys feet pass the line....continue game over and over for a half hour as they trickle in. Start game for 15-20 minutes as more stumble in

Shoot for 3 rounds, ask me to stop shooting so they can go down to the 50 to see their targets (off the bench, one guy could actually hit his shoot and sees (out of freaking 10 shooting at the time))
Continue....while taking 15 mintes each time down range to jaw jack about their shots.
Give me shit about shooting an AR " Are you gonna kill Bin Laden with that thing?"

Dudes, I am tempted to vote anti-hunter just for payback. What a bunch of rude a-holes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top