Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2007 8:10:07 AM EDT
And about 6 inch's up on the front of my leg. OMGWTF i had fucking visions it hurt so bad. It was a little sore a few days ago but walking across the room and i passed out when it started to hurt. Just hurt for a few seconds but damn i still ain't right.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You sir have pulled a major muscle tendon.   Stay off the foot, lots of Vitamin E, and protein; You should be fine 2-3 days.   May want to check with a Doctor to make sure that you did not tear any ligaments.< If severe enough possible surgery or a near to permanent limp.>

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:20:08 AM EDT
[#2]
A friend had something like that.  Two days later, dead.
Dibs on your guns.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:22:23 AM EDT
[#3]

What can hurt on top of your foot?

I tank running over it?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A friend had something like that.  Two days later, dead.
Dibs on your guns.

Damn Forgot!!!!

I call ammo!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:38:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Could be Gout.  Gout can attack any joint or set of joints and the pain is not necessarily localized.  Only way to know for sure is a visit to the Doc.  Stay away from Alcohol and fatty foods for a while and see if it clears up.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#6]
a crown vic?

txl
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Bored now. Foot is purple and red and little bigger than normal, won't bend much.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#8]
A fat woman in heels.....
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Stress fracture maybe???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top