Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 5:48:37 PM EDT
Goatboy, I want to thank you for your hardwork in building this great site over the last few months.  It is a great improvment over the old AR15 site.  Plus you guys are making money with this site which is great.  BTW, how many impressions are you running a month over the AR site?  I would be willing to bet its way over 1,000,000!  Thanks alot for everything!  
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks from me too. I always enjoy the wide range of views expressed on the board.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#2]
[beer][beer][beer][beer]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
No shit
I feel 25 yrs younger after playing on the Handgun site.
My $60 goes in Friday.
cpermd
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Goatboy, JLA, Don, and all the rest of the staff and mods here work so hard at this and they definately don't receive nearly what they deserve in return.  I hope more and more people will enjoy their time here and become contributing members.  These guys do so much for so little...

Great job guys![beer]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Goatboy you've done a great job, and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[beer][beer][beer][beer]
View Quote

Kudos to GoatBoy!

I will be a paying member before the year is up!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I want to add my thanks in here also.  I came for the AR15 tech info.  But I find I spend more & more time reviewing the General discourse.  I know there is bitching from time to time about the moderation, but I have never found another site that can strike such a balance of political views, general discourse, and humor.  Did I leave out B******t?

Technically this site is exemplary!!  Fast enough, easy to navigate, etc.

And I get to acquire logo'ed toys too!  Does it get any better?

An extreme high point has been the care and concern shown to the NYC members/workers.  Thank you for helping us "do something" for those in the bowels of the mess.

The only significant deficiency I see is that this site lacks a flaming backpack story.  If one could be conjured up my life would be complete.

Goatboy - Thanks.

BRW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top