Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 8:12:39 AM EDT
If you find yourself sitting next to a middle eastern type person on your next flight, spill a cup of hot coffee in his lap and see what happens when he jumps up an runs down the isle screaming in Arabic.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cruel and insensitive but gave me the biggest laugh I have had in a while. Unbelievable!! Too bad you can't copyright that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
When in a airport, whatever you do, if you see your friend jack don`t yell....HI JACK!.....[smoke]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#3]
If you find yourself sitting next to a middle eastern type person on your next flight, spill a cup of hot coffee in his lap and see what happens when he jumps up an runs down the isle screaming in Arabic.
View Quote

I sent this out to everyone on my email list.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#4]
As usual, Pangea, priceless.

Paul
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I always say HI! JACK! at the airport.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When in a airport, whatever you do, if you see your friend jack don`t yell....HI JACK!.....[smoke]
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#7]
With F-16 flying around waiting to shoot down Planes that may be hijacked, I'm not sure it a good thing to do.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]
In computer service we always use to talk about putting a batch file on someone's laptop (who has us loading it under pressure at the last moment on the way to the airport) with a batch file with a countdown sequence on boot up. So if airport security powers it up to check it out......10...9...8...7...6, you get the picture.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:20:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Actually, a while back and before 9-11 a guy on an airplane yelled Hi to his friend Jack and the plane landed and was stormed by the FEDs. He was hauled off and didn't have a fun time. It turned out it was just his friend. As reported on Deco Drive in Miami.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Actually, a while back and before 9-11 a guy on an airplane yelled Hi to his friend Jack and the plane landed and was stormed by the FEDs. He was hauled off and didn't have a fun time. It turned out it was just his friend. As reported on Deco Drive in Miami.
View Quote

It was a corporate jet, and the pilot's name was Jack, and his mike was on as the passengers were climbing in. The tower heard something like: rustle, rustle, scrape, thud, a muffled "Hi! Jack!" bang thud....  as the passenger climbed in with is luggage and said hi to the pilot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top