Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 5:01:56 AM EDT
I know it's the wrong spot but I figured more people would see it here and I need to buy one fast.

I need a beater USGI LBV. It doesn't have to be new or clean, just serviceable! It can be the current issue LBV or the USGI LBV with four mag pouches that are straight up and down, as long as its USGI and it works. Faded, dusty, worn is just fine. If you had one that you thought you couldn't get rid of let me know. If it's balled up on the bottom of your war locker, closet or sea bag let me know. Chances are I'll bite.

Thanks

Sherm
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:23:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm gonna BTT the hell out of this thing.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I've got one that's practically brand new, current issue mesh with slant mag pockets. How much are you looking to spend?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#4]
check your mail
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been looking for the same thing, so if sherm8404 doesn't buy yours, I might.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://www.tedsmilitarysurplus.com/law/images/vloadbearing.JPEG[/img]

From this website [url]www.tedsmilitarysurplus.com/law/vloadbearing.html[/url] NIW for $40 plus shipping. Check out the site. Pretty inexpensive and works like a charm.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Doc,

I'm getting the impression that you need to turn one into supply at the 25th Marines, and soon. Check your email, I'm sending my Wk ph# and Wk email address. I'll rattle my guys here in Newburgh for ya!

Semper Fi

Dave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top