Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2001 7:54:51 PM EDT
That's 3 and 1 baby. Siefert is not go take this one. Mariucci (Thye ooch) Wins this one from him. Bet that chaps Sieferts hide big time.

I did not get to see any of the other games today cause I was watching the news all afternoon. How did you team do?
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Great game. I love watching games in which the teams have absolute hatred for each other.[:D]

Alex
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
[size=6]DA-BEARS !!!![/size=6]

The Monsters of the Midway are BACK !!!!!
[:D]

btw, anyone seen viking fan ?????
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nogood.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    NINERS!!!    
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Siefert has no love for the Niners after what they did to him. Quiet a few flags(read scuffles) and two ejections makes for an interesting game.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Raiders - Just WIN Baby!
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Raiders - Just WIN Baby!
View Quote

Yes SIr!!! Raiders also 3-1 and looking great!!

But the team that realy is suprising me is Cleveland..as in Browns...as in 3-1!!!  How the  hell did that happen!!!

Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:26:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Raiders - Just WIN Baby!
View Quote

Could it be cause you have an [b]ex-Niner[/b] in your team. 49ers try to spread the wealth. We're not greedy [;)]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#8]
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!

What happened to the Vikings? Still think they'll make it to the Super Bowl???????
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 1:08:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Trader ol' boy...
I hate to burst your bubble...but (Really, this is with all due respect!) I have just one word:

[SIZE=6][red]R[/RED][BLUE]A[/BLUE][RED]M[/RED][BLUE]S[/BLUE][/SIZE=6]
[;D]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Trader ol' boy...
I hate to burst your bubble...but (Really, this is with all due respect!) I have just one word:

[SIZE=6][red]R[/RED][BLUE]A[/BLUE][RED]M[/RED][BLUE]S[/BLUE][/SIZE=6]
[;D]
View Quote

Now that is an old rivalry indeed. And we almost came back the last meeting, Niners lost by a 4point deficit after being down (if I remember correctly) 20 points +/-. We shall see on Dec 9th when the 2 go at it again. [;)]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Yup...it was a measly four points...but then again, that was when the RAMS had the worst defense in the entire NFL.  Different story this year.  Those kids HIT and they like to play takeaway.  Ask the Lions.
On the other hand, I don't think they can go 17-0 and SF is as good a team as any.
One thing...if Warner goes out...stick a fork in the RAMS, they're done.
#1=RAMS, #2=RAVENS.  Sweet superbowl matchup.
We'll see....
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Yo LT...
When are you guys playing the Giants???

Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yo LT...
When are you guys playing the Giants???

View Quote

The Giants aren't on our dance card this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top