Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2001 5:23:04 PM EDT
I am looking for a used (or new is priced good) Sig 226 in 9mm, can anyone point me in a direction? ANY help would be much appreciated.  Thanks

JRB
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#1]
A lot of my ffl mags have been showing used sig 226's for under $400. See if a dealer can order from some place like kieslers.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I know I'm gonna catch heck for saying this, but before you spend that much on a Sig, you might concider the Tressitu TZ99.

It's very similar to the Sig, and you can find them around $250.  I've never shot one, but I've read nothing but good things.  As soon as my checkbook recovers from my latest parts kit purchase, I'm gonna hunt one down.

If any of you out there have shot one, I'd like to know more on the comparissons that I've been reading about between the TZ99 and the 226
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Great, Thanks for the help...

JRB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top