Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2001 4:54:19 AM EDT
It figures; the guy is an animal rights moron.

[url]
http://www.frontpagemag.com/archives/academia/smith10-22-98.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Hope no mugger comes up to him and says, "Hey Baby, I'm gonna kill you."

You can't kill a baby chimp, but you can kill a baby human.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I beleive 100% in retro-active abortions.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link corrected: [url]www.frontpagemag.com/archives/academia/smith10-22-98.htm[/url]

Peter Singer is the worst sort of moral relativist. In his view, everything is equal. If I step on an ant, I'm guilty of murder. If I keep my dog on a leash, I'm guilty of slavery.

What a jag off.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Has he turned himself in for the mass murder he has perpetrated on the flying insect population, wepaon being, his windshield?

His life must laready be a living hell, with the fear of just breathing and maybe accidentally inhaling a bug.

What of the millins of organisms that live on his skin that get washed off if/when he ever bathes?  Many of those poor, misunderstood creatures must drown.  The horror!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 11:04:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder how unimportant human life will be to him when I rip his fucking heart out and shove it down his throat!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top