5) When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard
as you can.

6) When he gets back up to up to punch you, point out that it
would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you,
because that would, "be awful and he should not cause more
violence."

7) Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit
additional violence.

8) Punch him in the face again, harder this time.

Repeat steps 5 through 8 until they understand that
sometimes it is necessary to punch back.

Sorry if you've seen this before.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 4:30:24 AM EDT
[#1]
It`s hard to believe that there are protests.....but apparently NONE of them had family or friends in n.y. .....STILL......[stick]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 5:22:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought about that proposal before.  Last Saturday there was a protest in Westwood; I was in santa monica but didn't know about it.

This is not about "retaliation" or revenge.  Approach one of the protesters, and tell him, I have a knife on me and I'm going to slice off one of your finger beacuse all of my life's problems are casued by YOU.  I'm poor beacause of you, I cant have my gun because of you, my dog died because of you and I'm so ugly because of you.  He'll probably runaway, and I'll follower him wherever he goes.  Either he lose finger after finger when he let his guard down, or he has to do something about me.

While those people are protesting, cells of terrorists all over the world are watching the news and can strike simultaneously on cue.  Those people hate the US, but most of us do not hate them.  The attack really made us realize the magnitude of their hatred and the capability they had gained.  What does it take to wake up those peace wagers and make them realize this is war?  How about the US capitol?  How about some chem-bio to wipe out a quarter of a city?  We need to convince them that this is active self-defense; and the terrorists had long been on the offense.  The terrorists believe force and violence is the only language the US understands; we can only expect likewise for them.  If the US does not take action, we might as well cut off our arms and legs and leave ourselves to their mercy.  Peace in this case will most certainly means appeasement.

-Art tsai
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top