Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2001 8:45:29 PM EDT
college class. I think she is taking the pro-gun side, most of the links I sent her were pro, although to be fair I also sent the hand gun control link, which is where I got the stuff in the other thread I just started. She also made fun of the no recreational use statement. I hope she makes some people think after she's done.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish her luck and hope she can sway a few.  Women are a powerful political force and cultivating gals into pro's is an important endevor.

Tate
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think she's anti, not sure how pro she is though (I try to avoid political discussions with friends I want to keep as friends, gets too heated some times)
her mom is either customs or  INS, not sure which as both work the border crossings, and she mentioned it would be nice to have her mom's gun as a visual aid (obviously shown while following safety rules)
she's gonna email me the speech, I'll post how it was, maybe post the speech
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top