Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2007 7:31:16 PM EDT
Does anyone know a good website to get technical info on AK's?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I believe somewhere around this site is a board devoted to AK's, the red headed step child of firearms.

Expect to find some good information, mixed in with total bullshit, sort of like the AR Tech Forums, or General Discussion, or...well. you know.

Yup. See up there in all that advertising where it says communities, and then AR-15? That next one over, AK-47. If you put your little mouse arrow on top of that part and push the button- WHAM!

It's like magic.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Ever try this one?

I hear it's pretty good.AK site
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ever try this one?

Actually I have, any other suggestions.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the website ak47.net. You'll find everything. Id stay out of their General Discussion area though, some of those guys are dicks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ever try this one?

Actually I have, any other suggestions.

Can try here AK Forums

Damn it 3 seconds
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
akforum.net/

Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
akforum.net/

Thanks guys signing up now.

Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, I believe somewhere around this site is a board devoted to AK's, the red headed step child of firearms.

Expect to find some good information, mixed in with total bullshit, sort of like the AR Tech Forums, or General Discussion, or...well. you know.

Yup. See up there in all that advertising where it says communities, and then AR-15? That next one over, AK-47. If you put your little mouse arrow on top of that part and push the button- WHAM!

It's like magic.

I would comment on your intellect but COC prohibits

Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Doesn't the brady website have all there is to know about the AK?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Haven't tryed there yet
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

They have the "squeeze per thrust" figures right, and the data tracking AKs that go on rampages while their negligent owners are at work, but they don't have links to double hook triggers and that sort of stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top