Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 3:38:02 PM EDT
You guys who have been reading my posts about my separation and soon to be divorce from my cheating wife. Well she wants the washer and dryer. I told her we will let the court decide. She then says then I want your Guns. Can you belive this shit!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean those guns that you sold to your brother/friend/guy at truckstop last month?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Molon.........never mind
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:39:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You guys who have been reading my posts about my separation and soon to be divorce from my cheating wife. Well she wants the washer and dryer. I told her we will let the court decide. She then says then I want your Guns. Can you belive this shit!

Just using it as a bargaining chip. Sounds like your fucked.

ETA: I think you need some new pumps, purses and lace panties. Demand everything.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Too bad you lost all your guns in that tragic boating accident.

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Find someone that you trust, sell them to that person for $50 each, get reciepts and tell her to kiss your ass!

Once the divorce is finalized you can buy them back from the person you sold them too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Make the trade, in writing.

Next?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#7]
"What Guns?".... You CUNT.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#9]
height=8
Quoted:
Find someone that you trust, sell them to that person for $50 each, get reciepts and tell her to kiss your ass!

Once the divorce is finalized you can buy them back from the person you sold them too.

That's probably your best option.  Or you could hand em over bullets first.  Not practical but god sometimes it sounds like a good option
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's probably your best option.  Or you could hand em over bullets first.  Not practical but god sometimes it sounds like a good option

Please don't joke about killing a soon to be ex wife, this really isn't the place.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Piss her off enough that she hits you, a slap or whatever, then call the police. After the domestic violence she won't be able to have any.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have been offering this service for years now.

All I ask is a 12 pack of Newcastle in bottles and a $50 storage fee.
You get them back when it is finalized and you live your new single life with your firearms.

This is of course on a "you pay shipping on return" or "pickup" basis only.

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't sell the guns to a friend or anything like that. Asset hiding will not favor well with the judge.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Don't sell the guns to a friend or anything like that. Asset hiding will not favor well with the judge.

I bet there are some nice folks on this board who could provide receipts for the sale that date back to before the divorce was filed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Denying they exist when the wife probably has no fucking Clue what an AR15 is in the first place.

Give her some cheap ass .22's And tell the Judge she is totally Firearms ignorant (If she really is).
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Give that bitch that junk. Make shure you put dead rat, mice, etc (and maybe some fresh eggs) inside dryer's body (not in a drum, but were the heater is). This wil make nice aroma additives to the dryed clothes. Also, put some nasty oil soaked junk in the washer to.
OK, that is taken care of.
As for the guns that you had sold to me last week, their is no way you are getting them back!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet there are some nice folks on this board who could provide receipts for the sale that date back to before the divorce was filed.

Exactly. You could even have sold them to multiple people.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#18]
What guns?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

What guns? You sold them all to a guy on the street for $100.00 remember? Right? Right?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I don't think the court will let you get away with "selling" them after divorce proceedings have started.  I think the judge would call "bullshit".

Put a date on the receipt that is before the divorce proceeding started.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Lose the guns, I don't care how.  Talk to your attorney & get all your options.  Hopefully, you've secured a good one that you trust.  Ex violated the marriage contract, so it's on her, not you.  She's not in a position to "demand" anything beyond what allowed by law.  In most states, community property seems to be the std.  If need be, sell them to your buddy & giver her half.  Buy 'em back once the ink dries.  It'll be worth it.

Remember, your conversations w/ your attorney are privileged.  None of the discussion content can be divulged in court.  Get all your options & follow the professional advice you are paying for.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

...Ex violated the marriage contract, so it's on her, not you....

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I'm never getting married after reading some of these threads.  What a fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm never getting married after reading some of these threads.  What a fucking bitch.

Wrong, he is a dumb ass!

He should have said fine, take them but I keep the guns.

He is out what, $800 for a washer and dryer and he keeps his guns.  No he has to be a smart ass and now he has to figure out how not to lose a few thousand in firearms.

Brilliant.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong, he is a dumb ass!

He should have said fine, take them but I keep the guns.

He is out what, $800 for a washer and dryer and he keeps his guns.  No he has to be a smart ass and now he has to figure out how not to lose a few thousand in firearms.

Brilliant.

Not what I was getting at, it's the fact that a woman can be such a vindictive bitch!  He will probably lose alot of both anyway he'll give her the washer/dryer then later she will ask for some of the guns just to spite him, it's lose-lose either way.

Did she cheat?  What brought on the divorce?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I know what you were saying.

My point is that running head long into something that can have serious long term ramifications with out preparation and planning, you will get screwed over.  Acting like a prick will get you nowhere.

The best option is to 1.) have all of your stuff squared away before the proceedings 2.)"kill them with kindness and have witnesses" 3.) No matter how pissed you are, always take the time to clearly think things through and use that lawyer that you are paying so much for.

Nobody should be shocked when they act like a jerk and make the opposite side red faced pissed, and then run to this board to look for support because they are going to get taken to the cleaners because they didn't handle themselves in a responsible adult manner.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:33:24 PM EDT
[#27]
why not give them up. she has everything else.All I have is this computer, broken TV (she did) a bedroom set w/ no sheets or blankets. Two couches and some pots and pans. She wont let me see my kids.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Now you guys are really not going to belive this one. She said this morning she wants my guns. She got her boyfriend over in her moms place, while my Mom-in-law is in the hospital. She hates the guy and would not approve him being there. FUCKING WHORE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#30]
What guns?

You sold them all to a friend.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Is she gun knowlegable at all?

If not buy or scrounge up some really crappy/firedestroyed/junk guns that sort of resemble the ones you have now and tell her " here they are , where's my washer and dryier bitch?"

I have an old Glenfield model 70 .22 that was given to me in pieces I can slam togeather and donate for the cause.

Damn how about a new arfcom service where everybody donates a junk gun for the cause!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#32]
What guns?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Thank you, Lord, for getting my sorry ass through my divorce without having to endure any of this shit!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#34]
A friend of mine told me, "When she left, she took everything. She didn't just take the TP out of the cabinet - she took the roll off the wall!"
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#35]
the cunt did leave a pee soaked diaper from my youngest girl.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:27:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Easy, give her half the dryer and half the washer.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Easy, give her half the dryer and half the washer.

Better yet, put her IN the dryer and roll it down a big hill!  

I was lucky. I left with my truck, a computer, a stereo, my guns and my movies. Oh yeh, and my freedom. Come on, what else does a guy really need?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#38]
"What kind of sick bitch takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer?"
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#39]
My buddy's wife started doing drugs and hanging out with her girlfriends doing coke all night in the middle of the week. They seperated and started divorce proceedings because she hooked up with another guy. My buddy told her to get out and take whatever she thought she deserved from the house while he was at work. He said he didn't care if she left him a milk crate.

Sure enough he comes home that night from work and she had cleaned him out. She left a bowl, a spoon, a cup, and a fuckin' milk crate in the middle of the living room.

It's all good though she got hooked on meth or crack and we've seen her hookin' down town..... He's got 100% custody of his daughters, has all new shit, and is living the dream!

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:30:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
My buddy's wife started doing drugs and hanging out with her girlfriends doing coke all night in the middle of the week. They seperated and started divorce proceedings because she hooked up with another guy. My buddy told her to get out and take whatever she thought she deserved from the house while he was at work. He said he didn't care if she left him a milk crate.

Sure enough he comes home that night from work and she had cleaned him out. She left a bowl, a spoon, a cup, and a fuckin' milk crate in the middle of the living room.

It's all good though she got hooked on meth or crack and we've seen her hookin' down town..... He's got 100% custody of his daughters, has all new shit, and is living the dream!

- Clint

This is the stuff Mastercard ads are made of
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

...Ex violated the marriage contract, so it's on her, not you....

Not in a no-fault state.  Dunno if VA fits the bill or not, but... in CA, you cheat on her, she gets half.  She cheats on you, she gets half.  She decides she just doesn't want to be married any more, she gets half.  Half, half, half.

I want half, Eddie!

www.nomarriage.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top