Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 10:07:10 AM EDT
It's time for a new computer and have checked out all of the box stores and have
come close to drawing down on a few of the sales people (circuit city wasn't too bad since they don't work on commission).

I figure I can buy the thing online and not have to put up with the guys/gals that are  sure that I need a t.v. tuner in my computer when I barely know how to set the timer on a vcr.  Oh yeah, I don't want to build my own since I can barely set the timer on my microwave.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#1]
If you wont build your own, go Dell.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out this place...
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#3]
As much as some (including myself) complain about Dell customer service, it's better than you'll get from anyone else.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#4]
The only place,Directly from Dell.

Cut the middle man out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you wont build your own, go Dell.

Yep

If you want to build your own, www.pricewatch.com and www.pricegrabber.com list stores with good deals on parts.  Also, www.newegg.com is always a good place to shop.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I could build it for you and ship to you for a fee.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Check out this place...

wow are you serious, wal-mart?????

you can find much better deals online... try NewEgg.com or Ecost.com
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:19:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top