Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2001 4:32:22 PM EDT
bumped into a person i know casualy yesterday, got to talking about current military situation, and this person proceeds to tell me they knew 12 people who died at the pentagon...kinda unusual since under 100 military personel were killed there...and that would mean this person know 10% of all those killed. then this person tells me that since they had so much high speed training that the Army was recalling them for service,,,now understand this person isnt active reserve, not even Inactive ready reserve. then this fool proceeds to explain that they are Ranger/Airborne qualified, HALO qualified and have over 1300 jumps with the 101st airborne.(yeah i know the 101st is air assault heli-borne)i did my best not to puke,,then im told this person is also Delta qualified , but refused a Delta position, and has many cental american/south american clandestine jumps. the best part of thae story is that this person is 5'4" 120lbs and is a FEMALE!!!!ive heard war stories before,,,but this was the most outrageous thing ive ever heard!!!!anyone else have any similar stories of fraudulent assholes?? thanx
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont even get me started on my numerous suicide missions as a Navie Walrus.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Did she have brown eyes?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top