Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2001 7:04:56 PM EDT
Ordered a case of 3131A from ammoman and it was delivered in under one week. Great deal and service. Thanks

Now just waiting for those tight strippers to arrive!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. Eric rocks. And I love the tracking number.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my order in three days, he is good![:D]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Tracking number?  Do they always send a tracking number?  I ordered something last week, and I haven't received a tracking number yet.  I wonder if that means they haven't shipped yet.z
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder which of you greedy asses ordered up all the Lake City M193 that they had a few days ago. I finally checked my mail and planned on ordering it until I see its all sold out. Grrrrrrrrr. Too little, too late.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I have never received a shipment confirmation or tracking number from Eric. He only sends order confirmations.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 2:21:04 AM EDT
[#8]
OK here's the deal.
We send a tracking number as soon as each order ships.You must order by computer to get the tracking number sent to you.You must also include an e-mail address when you place the order.It is optional on the order form and not always entered by all customers.
When the girls enter the e-mail address, sometimes they type it in wrong and the e-mail bounces.If you place the order by internet and enter your e-mail address and don't get the tracking number, please e-mail for it in a day or so and we will send it again.
Thanks for all your business.
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:22:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wonder which of you greedy asses ordered up all the Lake City M193 that they had a few days ago. I finally checked my mail and planned on ordering it until I see its all sold out. Grrrrrrrrr. Too little, too late.
View Quote

Hey, I had to tap my unemployment check to get a case. I only ordered one!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:26:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
OK here's the deal.
We send a tracking number as soon as each order ships.You must order by computer to get the tracking number sent to you.You must also include an e-mail address when you place the order.It is optional on the order form and not always entered by all customers.
When the girls enter the e-mail address, sometimes they type it in wrong and the e-mail bounces.If you place the order by internet and enter your e-mail address and don't get the tracking number, please e-mail for it in a day or so and we will send it again.
Thanks for all your business.
Eric the ammoman
View Quote

I've always entered my e-mail address on the order form. If this was not the case, then obviously I would not have received the order confirmation by e-mail. But again, I have never received a shipment confirmation w/ tracking number following the order confirmation.

However, I always got the ammo so I ain't complaining. :)
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:30:58 AM EDT
[#11]
I always get an order tracking email from Eric, he is, after all, the AmmoMan!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:42:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Not only do I like getting the tracking number, the mailing list of new "stuff" in stock is awesome. The bad thing about it is that the wife gets home before I do and checks the emails. As soon as I walk thru the door she say's "NO" LOL!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:24:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Ordered 2K rnds last night and already have a confirmation waiting in the inbox this morning. He is truly the AMMOMAN........
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:34:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 6:23:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Who is this "AmmoBoy" you speak of?

Actually, I have to agree 100% he is "The Man"
If you really want a treat and you're in the area pick up some ammo and see how it's stacked floor to ceilling. Definately, makes you drool.
I'm still shooting the thousands of SAR-1 & SAR-2 ammo I got from him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:10:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I ordered 500 of the Q3131A last Thursday (20th) from Ammoman, and the UPS driver handed it to me yesterday..."This sure is a heavy little package". LOL the box had "ammunition", and "Winchester" printed all over it. Yeah, 500 rnds in a small box does make for a "heavy" package!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#17]
So whats the URL to their website?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:33:56 AM EDT
[#18]
www.ammoman.com

Kyle
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#19]
OH!? Does anyone else sell ammo?[whacko]

Ordered on Friday.  2 boxes show up on Tuesday. What more could you want?  

I have them shipped to my office, and I enjoy getting a call from the mailroom. "Uh..Jim? There's a couple of very heavy boxes here for you...again!"
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I fully concur Ammoman is the MAN.  Why bother buying anywhere else?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Eric absolutely runs a great organization.  I have ordered cases of Q3131A from him a number of times.  I consistently get an e-mail reply with the tracking number very promptly, sometimes within a couple hours of my order.  All ammo that I have received has been good quality, recent lots (I only use Q3131A) in original factory packaging.  I will continue to use and highly recommend [URL]www.ammoman.com[/URL].   [(:)]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OH!? Does anyone else sell ammo?[whacko]

Ordered on Friday.  2 boxes show up on Tuesday. What more could you want?  

I have them shipped to my office, and I enjoy getting a call from the mailroom. "Uh..Jim? There's a couple of very heavy boxes here for you...again!"
View Quote

so you tell them to please stack them next to the M16s?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#23]
200 Stripper clips arrived today. Now to do some loading. If you need strippers go to Wu's Surplus Stuff, great product and quick delivery!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top