Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2001 7:02:36 AM EDT
Been looking for some ammo and have had these guys book marked in my -puter.  Their prices seem pretty good.

They got 55grn FMJ 1000rds for $129.00.
This seems like a very rightous price, also
if you want highter quality stuff....
55grn Ballistic Tip 1000rds for $280

They give good info on their loading process and claim to give a great warranty on their stuff as well as good custormer satisfaction.

Anybody have experience with their stuff?  Payday is around the corner and I'm starting to feel an itch........[bounce]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:08:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I have some experience with their stuff, the .223 'canned heat' deal was good stuff when I tried it last.  I also like both their 68gr. Match and 55gr. Ballistic Tip offerings in .223.  They also produce excellent pistol ammo.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Very good stuff.

I've shot over 8,000 rounds of their canned heat.

Zero duds, zero problems.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool deal, I think I see some ammo on the horizon!
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought 1K at the last gun show. Accurate stuff. No duds. Plus it is mostly LC and WCC brass that has already had the primers reamed so you can reload it easily, if your into that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy $500 and get free shipping.

Don't bother shipping empties back, the credit will pretty much equal your shipping costs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top