Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2007 4:51:38 PM EDT
Today I noticed some fraudulent charges on my debit card, so I contacted the business that they were made up and was able to get some information:

I'm looking for a "Jerry Berry" in Muncie, Indiana. There's a whole family of Berry's in Muncie, so it's not a fake name. I found this out on anywho.com.  The number I need looked up is 1-206-303-1771; it may be an international number. I know there a services where you have to have a membership to look this info up, so I'm hoping someone here can do this for a fellow arfcommer.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#1]
try looking the name up on zabasearch.com
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Post the credit card number, expiration dates and security code off the back so we can go through our records and see if they have purchased anything and we can send you the ship to address and name.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
why bother?
Some motherfucker in Italy just charged $2000 to my credit card last week.
I reported it, they credited me the money, closed the account and sent me a new card.
Its not my money, so I dont care.
If I found out the suspect lived down the street from me, I'd drop by one night and slash his tires for giggles, but I wouldn't bother hunting someone down because they stole Mastercard's money.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#4]
If you go to "EE Evrything Else"  there is a guy selling number searches for ten bucks a pop.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top