Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 1:00:54 PM EDT
I just received this watch as gift. I am curious what model this watch is and what's it worth?  I realize that it's probably a piece of crap and worth anywhere between $150 - $300, but I'd still like to know for sure.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a CORUM copy to me. Is it quartz or automatic?

Call Torneau and ask.... Just not the store in Chicago... Assholes there my friend.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Looks like a CORUM copy to me. Is it quartz or automatic?

Call Torneau and ask.... Just not the store in Chicago... Assholes there my friend.

It's quartz.  I'd love to call and ask but I can't even find any identifying marks or numbers other than what you see.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Found it!  Page 4, 6th watch down.

www.tourneaucorporatesales.com/result.aspx
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Last time I was in Pusan I saw those right next to the $28 Rolexes at the finest kind jewelry store.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Last time I was in Pusan I saw those right next to the $28 Rolexes at the finest kind jewelry store.

Did the Rolexes look like this? Douchebag!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top