Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 7:06:24 PM EDT
Here is the story.

I believe it took place in the eighties and in California.  The guy was either a retired Commander or Lt Commander in the Navy.  What had happened was that there was a guy, a real scum bag with a long rap sheet,  who lived along the road that lead to the Navy guys subdivision.  This guy would get in his car and try to run folks off the road and succeed on several attempts and engage in other antisocial behaviors.  

The folks in the subdivision had repeatedly called the cops on the guy but they couldn't do anything because they couldn't catch him at it.  This went on for quite awhile and he had the neighborhood terrorized.  I beleive the final straw was when the scumbag found out that the Navy guy had called the cops on him, said scumbag went to the Navy guys house and infront of the house with the folks looking on, he kill their dog and pointed to the house and said "Your next."  At that point, the Navy guy got his 1911 and went outside to where the guy was in his car and proceeded to dump a mag into hima nd the car while the guy was trying to drive away.  The guy crashed his car and the Navy guy walked up to him and finished him off.

The Navy guy was sentanced to a long time in jail and all of his neighbors considered him a hero.  I know there was a documentry on it and I thihnk "Law and Order" did a show based on the case.  Does anyone remember this and remember the guys name?  I'd like to read more about it and find out what happened to the guy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Here is the story.

I believe it took place in the eighties and in California.  The guy was either a retired Commander or Lt Commander in the Navy.  What had happened was that there was a guy, a real scum bag with a long rap sheet,  who lived along the road that lead to the Navy guys subdivision.  This guy would get in his car and try to run folks off the road and succeed on several attempts and engage in other antisocial behaviors.  

The folks in the subdivision had repeatedly called the cops on the guy but they couldn't do anything because they couldn't catch him at it.  This went on for quite awhile and he had the neighborhood terrorized.  I beleive the final straw was when the scumbag found out that the Navy guy had called the cops on him, said scumbag went to the Navy guys house and infront of the house with the folks looking on, he kill their dog and pointed to the house and said "Your next."  At that point, the Navy guy got his 1911 and went outside to where the guy was in his car and proceeded to dump a mag into hima nd the car while the guy was trying to drive away.  The guy crashed his car and the Navy guy walked up to him and finished him off.

The Navy guy was sentanced to a long time in jail and all of his neighbors considered him a hero.  I know there was a documentry on it and I thihnk "Law and Order" did a show based on the case.  Does anyone remember this and remember the guys name?  I'd like to read more about it and find out what happened to the guy.

He died in the car.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here is the story.

He died in the car.

lol.  The other guy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]
 Another free bump incase anyone knows about the case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top