Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 5:13:23 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x283341
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
charlie and algernon  (703 posts)       Sun Feb-25-07 01:08 AM
Response to Original message
19. DUers advocating a military coup is far scarier than anything bush has done
this is by far the scariest thread i've read here. Many of you are the same guys demanding an end to the violence in Iraq but yet here you have no problem killing innocent police, secret service, and civilians to get to bush. How many people will die in not just the initial attack on the white house, but the potential civil war afterward? Do you not care about the consequenes of such a grave action??
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:19:23 PM EDT
[#2]
are they going to be using clubs and baseball bats?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
charlie and algernon  (703 posts)       Sun Feb-25-07 01:08 AM
Response to Original message
19. DUers advocating a military coup is far scarier than anything bush has done
this is by far the scariest thread i've read here. Many of you are the same guys demanding an end to the violence in Iraq but yet here you have no problem killing innocent police, secret service, and civilians to get to bush. How many people will die in not just the initial attack on the white house, but the potential civil war afterward? Do you not care about the consequenes of such a grave action??

I refuse to "set foot" in that place, so if indeed they are calling for a military coup, the secret service should become involved.  As much as I dislike Bush (and I really dislike him), this is unacceptable behavior.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
are they going to be using clubs and baseball bats?

heh heh.  good one.

say it with me, "we're the ones with the guns"
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope the Secret Service owns their asses.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]
It sounds like somebody has watched few episodes of 24 too many.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top