Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2007 1:56:32 PM EDT
I told my wife that I was going to join the NRA this morning and she flipped out talking about  how she is ok with me having guns, but she is not ok with the NRA because they are heavily supported by the KKK.

I want to support our second amendment rights but I don't want anything to do with an organization that is heavily supported by a bunch of racist scumbags.

As I don't know much about the NRA can anybody either confirm or deny this accusation?

Ra.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Your wife is horribly misinformed. It's your duty to provide her with the facts.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
oh the irony.  Post 88.

Anyway, do a little research.   If there was any organized contributions from the KKK (like those hillbillies could scrape enough money together to do anything beyond buying two peices of lumber and a can of gas), the media would have blared it out for the world to see and never stopped screaming about it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Good Lord.  

Yeah, and it's funded by the Bilderbergs and overseen by the Trilateral Commission.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#5]
totally wrong.  in fact, charleton heston was very active in the civil rights movement of the 60's.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#6]
The NRA supports gun rights for EVERYONE. The KKK does not.

Make her provide some supporting evidence or shut up.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Slap your wife.

There seems to be a lack of spheres in your household
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Get separate beds.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
She is telling me that because Michael Moore said it on his video that it must be correct.....

Excuse me while I go and fucking kill myself......
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I think the NRA was behind 9/11 as well.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#11]
The President of the NRA is a Jewish woman.  Yep... KKK all over that.

Bio

She is wicked smart.  Dropping mad wisdom on libtards.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#12]

This can't turn out well.    

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This can't turn out well.    

page 4 morph into a divorce thread.

Seriously, just go ahead and join.  Get her a membership as well.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
She is telling me that because Michael Moore said it on his video that it must be correct.....
She doesn't know much about Micheal Moore, the NRA, or history does she?

In a 2002 report on "Extremism in America", the Jewish Anti-Defamation League wrote "Today, there is no such thing as the Ku Klux Klan. Fragmentation, decentralization and decline have continued unabated." :en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Present

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#15]
MM is a lying scumbag who will play the race card every chance he gets to prove his "point". MM is a racist, not the NRA.

The facts are that the NRA is funded by a cross section of America. Republicans, Democrats, Independants, and ALL "races".

The NRA is probably the only national organization which makes absolutely no disctinction regarding the "race" of its members. Unlike the NAACP, KKK, and other racist groups.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Wasn't NRA behind the Roswell cover up?  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#18]
That's a myth started by Michael Moore.  Kindly ask your wife to read this, followed by this.

In fact, offer to read it with her.

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I told my wife that I was going to join the NRA this morning and she flipped out talking about  how she is ok with me having guns, but she is not ok with the NRA because they are heavily supported by the KKK.

I want to support our second amendment rights but I don't want anything to do with an organization that is heavily supported by a bunch of racist scumbags.

As I don't know much about the NRA can anybody either confirm or deny this accusation?

Ra.

And so what if they were? Which is more important, the most powerful 'ally' we have or not supporting idiots?
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Excuse me while I go and fucking kill myself......

You've got more issues to deal with than getting an NRA membership if you're married to someone that believes MM.  

Son, you've got some serious discussions awaiting ahead.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Your wife is misinformed.

Please tell her that Old_Painless said so.

Old_Painless - NRA Life and Patron Member
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#23]
She sounds real smart tell her it is actually a secret society of space aliens from Saturn.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Back in the 60's some black guys started an nra chapter in NC to better defend themselves from the kkk...really...can't remember much more about it ...

LOOK HERE

fred
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#25]

The NRA also owns the Hallibuteron weather machine and caused hurricane Katrina to hit NOLA because of its high black populace!

Please...I thought people stopped taking the KKK seriously decades ago...
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Even if it were, how is it their fault?
Should we stop supporting them because some other undesirable people also support them?
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Does your wife also know that Michael Moore is (or was) an NRA member?

Just something you might want to mention to her.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Please...I thought people stopped taking the KKK seriously decades ago...
People that know any real information about the KKK did.

The KKK collapsed in the '70s and by that point it had been severly crippled for years. The organization was awash with federal agents and informants and it's members who were serious about what they were doing were in prison, hiding, or acting independently.

Of course, the facts about it don't stop liberals and other idiots from popping off with stuff like this.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#29]
There are plenty of reasons to tell the NRA to pound sand, but that is not one of them.

What is she, fuckin nuts?

Join the GOA and be happy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#30]
The NRA raped my sister and shot down the Hindenberg all on the same day.

fuckers

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#31]

time to break out the pimp hand
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
That's a myth started by Michael Moore.  Kindly ask your wife to read this, followed by this.

In fact, offer to read it with her.

I wish every black person in the US could read your second link.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#33]
I think you and your wife "need to talk".  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Your wife is stupid
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Does she let you take your balls out of her purse every once in a while?  You both seem stupid to me. You for letting her tell you what to do and her for....everything she says.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Does she let you take your balls out of her purse every once in a while?  You both seem stupid to me. You for letting her tell you what to do and her for....everything she says.

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#38]
First of all don't call my wife stupid, she is one of the smartest well rounded people I know.

If you want to question my intelligence then go ahead but at 31 years old I'm very financially secure and will never have to work another day in my life. I would say I'm doing better then any of you who would dare insult my wife. Good luck with your 9-5 job asshat.

Second instead of being completely out of line why don't you help to inform my ill informed wife as to why she is incorrect to think this was the case.

Having said that, for those of you that did help with links and whatnot...thank you but my wife did the research herself and appologized for believing that crap.

I'm in the process of unclouding her world views.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:47:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
First of all don't call my wife stupid, she is one of the smartest well rounded people I know.

If you want to question my intelligence then go ahead but at 31 years old I'm very financially secure and will never have to work another day in my life. I would say I'm doing better then any of you who would dare insult my wife. Good luck with your 9-5 job asshat.

They should not have insulted your wife like that, true.  I don't have a 9-5 job either, and bragging about my net worth would be nothing but insulting, so I don't do it (hint).  Doing so usually results in a "if you're so wealthy, why can't you pony up for a membership" post.  Not that I will be the one to post that, but someone might

Second instead of being completely out of line why don't you help to inform my ill informed wife as to why she is incorrect to think this was the case.

You can't prove a negative.  Did she say where she got that assertion?  Seriously, I think it's good to know.

Having said that, for those of you that did help with links and whatnot...thank you but my wife did the research herself and appologized for believing that crap.

Good, I'm glad she was willing to do the research to dispell the myth.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:57:13 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

She may not be stupid, but if she believes Michael Moore, she is definately easily lead.

Oh, and I work 3 to 11, so bite me.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:58:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They should not have insulted your wife like that, true.  I don't have a 9-5 job either, and bragging about my net worth would be nothing but insulting, so I don't do it (hint).  Doing so usually results in a "if you're so wealthy, why can't you pony up for a membership" post.  Not that I will be the one to post that, but someone might

You can't prove a negative.  Did she say where she got that assertion?  Seriously, I think it's good to know.

Good, I'm glad she was willing to do the research to dispell the myth.

I can understand the net worth error of my post however I was pissed off to come back to a thread in which my wife is being called stupid and I posted in haste.

As for the mebership to ar15.com I will be getting one when I feel like it. As I do find that this website has a vast wealth of information (if you can block out the stupid shit, like some of the posters in this thread) I will be getting one soon. I don't normally spend money unless its a well thought out purchase.

Ra.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:58:39 PM EDT
[#42]
CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!! THE NAME M***** M***** IS NO LONGER ALLOWED TO BE SPOKEN ON ARFCOM. THANK YOU
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:09:48 AM EDT
[#43]
that's like someone not drinking coke because they hate polar bears or something
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:21:42 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Ra.
Tell your wife that I'm not a white guy that's currently paying off a lifetime membership in the NRA and can't see how the KKK can support the NRA when the KKK barely exists.  I'm also quite certain that Sandra S. Froman, the NRA's president, would have a HUGE problem being associated with the KKK.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:26:12 AM EDT
[#45]
It's Horrible that your wife could be so brainwashed.  Good luck with the deprogramming.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:29:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:30:23 AM EDT
[#47]

charleton heston was very active in the civil rights movement of the 60's.

Yep back before it was "cool" to do so,  he took alot of heat for it but the man is about FREEDOM from the start.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:39:35 AM EDT
[#48]
I can't believe how many people just called another man's wife "stupid" in this thread when all he did was ask a simple question.

If this is the level of humanity that supports the NRA than maybe you are giving him other reasons not to send the NRA his money.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:00:55 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Ra.

Is your Phil? Are you married to my first wife?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 3:24:41 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I can't believe how many people just called another man's wife "stupid" in this thread when all he did was ask a simple question.

If this is the level of humanity that supports the NRA than maybe you are giving him other reasons not to send the NRA his money.

Yep, let's try harder guys.....he had a simple request....

This is a good film..i highly recommend it  Second Amendment History

Plus we need to support guys like the one who made the film..it costs less than a SS mag

fred

EDIT...BTW sungod...I had the same problem with just about my whole family...but they have come on board.....good luck...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top