BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2001 1:43:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
If the sorry f**k had the nads to do what needed to be done when he was in office we probably wouldn't be seeing the new york skyline filled with smoke.  

he was too busy smokin' his cigars and taking bribes to add to his retirement fund to worry about the U.S.

they should drop that sorry pos on afganistan.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Bubba Klinton is like a "Malignant Cancer", there is no cure, Klinton will always be lurking in the corners.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#4]
You're not out of line at all. And I hope Rudy gets everything together and runs for president in 2008. Not gonna happen I know :(
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I had to change the channel.
I was getting PO-ed at his [b]Grandstanding[/b].

It was worse than that BS that was on last night.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Under his admin. the export laws were relaxed.
Now the enemy has high tech weapons. He can go fuck himself for doing shit like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top