Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2001 5:29:22 AM EDT
I couldn't believe how they behaved last night.  Their body language alone reveiled the vile nature of their personalities.  If Chuck had rolled his eyes one more time...I would have driven to DC to beat his as* myself.  Hillary couldn't have acted more bored or less enthusiastic if she were having sex with Bill. I didn't like these people before this event- and like them even less now, if that is possible.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Here Here!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree.  During Bush's state of the union earlier this year she gave the same performance. However, the camera didn't show her nearly as much.  Keep in mind the wife that lost her husband on the flight that crashed in PA was there, along with many of the fireman and LEOs that lost co-workers.  She should be ashamed of her display in the company of these people and the leaders of our country.      
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Sadly, I expect that both Chuck and Hillary will be re-elected by large margins after they take credit for getting the federal money to rebuild NYC.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sadly, I expect that both Chuck and Hillary will be re-elected by large margins after they take credit for getting the federal money to rebuild NYC.
View Quote

I'm alooong way away, but I'd bet that the Gov and the Mayor could give them a run for the money....

SRM
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I am thinking that if he is careful, Giuliani's performance in this crisis could give him either seat in a walk, should he decide to run.  What do you guys from NY think?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I've thinking the same thing. I'll Rudy would give these two a solid run.

Do you think they're worried? Or too stupid to be worried?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Considering that NY took the brunt of this you would think they would have at least faked some enthusiasm for the cameras.  Hillary has a long time 'til election, she isn't worried.  Stupid?   No.  Too arrogant to worry?  Yes.  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#8]
From the look on Hillary's face, it looked like it was painful to applaud.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:15:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone happen to catch GWB gently smack Chucky Schumer on the side of the face during the post-speech meet-and-greet? I actually sat up in my chair, pointed at the TV, and shouted "OOH! DID YOU SEE THAT?" to the wife. She not only caught it, but laughed too. Shoulda been harder, though...

Arq12
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess they took lessons from Al Gore (First Debate). At least they didn't demand to speak. Lots of people called into FOX News when they had call-ins and mentioned it as disgraceful. Unfortunately, Hillary's still got six years to go, and the average time a liberal remembers anything other than false statistics is a few seconds.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I have'nt cried since my grandmother died 18 yrs. ago but I damn near did last night!The President was AMAZING!I was really proud of him,it's nice to have a President that you are not ashamed of.Aside from the loss of lives,I know handling of the situation is killing the liberals!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#12]
If rudy would have stayed in the race (or lazio got in earlier) then they could have toppled hillary. The only people in the entire f'ing state that voted for that heinous bitch were the NYCers. Hillary only won 7 out of the 57 counties upstate, and she lost suffolk county (long island) which was lazios home county. Throughout the entire election i saw *maybe* 7 hilary yard signs/bumber stickers; i couldn't even begin to imagine how many lazio signs I saw.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:48:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, but Rudy did pull out of the Senate race...and because of that he was still the Mayor on Sept 11th.  The right man in the right place at the right time.  He was there for people to rally around and had the big shoulders and force of personality to pull it off.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 8:13:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Remember this, amongst all the flag waving, Rudy is still way anti-gun.  He is no friend of liberty.

Of course, this experience could have changed his mind...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top