Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 3:30:28 PM EDT
Movie is called Megiddo.

It seems to be WW3 being fought by two armed forces in the desert... kinda similar to what the future events is leading up to with a biblical twist.

Great looking effects of dozens of fighters, troops and tanks going into battle from the trailer.

Here is the link and I recommend watching the trailer even though it is a little small.

[url]http://www.8x.com/films/megiddo/[/url]

It is not going to be a nationwide film but rather seems to be a limited release and in phases so some might not be able to see it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, that is spooky. Who would have thought?  This movie will do better than ever thought of, because of the events of last week.  Maybe they should donate some of the proceeds to the victim's families.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW what a time for that to come out. I seen the Omega Code and it was pretty good. I have a $50 worth of free movies for Regal and it is playing here tomorrow in Lexington. I just may go to it.

Thanks for the heads up on this movie. I had no idea it was out.

I agree Aggie1.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Stars include:

Michael York, Michael Biehn, Gil Colon, R. Lee Ermey (SGT. in Full Metal Jacket), Gavin Fink, Noah Huntley, Michael Ironside, Udo Kier, Diane Venora, Eduardo Yanez

Should be interesting.
[img]http://www.empiremovies.com/images/posters/megiddob.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm...  Looks good.  Worth a look I think.

Thanks for the info and link![8D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
This looks like the sequel to the Omega Code. Rent it from Blockbuster tonight.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks to me to be a bunch of religous quackery.  Won't waste my ticket money on it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:03:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Was Omega Code any good? It sounded interesting but I never got around to seeing it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:40:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't remember it being grat, but it was somewhat interesting. Low budgets you understand.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hmmm...  Looks good.  Worth a look I think.

Thanks for the info and link![8D]
View Quote

OK, laid down the bucks and went for a look.

Not too bad, but plot is weak.  Unless you have read and have some understanding of the book of Revelation in the Bible, it won't make a lot of sense.

The battle scenes were impressive and interesting.  The Red Chinese M1 Abrams raised an eyebrow.

Link Posted: 9/22/2001 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top