Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 5:18:39 PM EDT
[i]From [url]www.showbizdata.com[/url]:[/url]

[b]JACKIE CHAN SAYS HE WAS DUE TO FILM IN WTC ON FATAL DAY

Jackie Chan has indicated that he had been scheduled to shoot scenes for his film Nosebleed at the World Trade Center on the morning of last week's attacks but that filming was canceled because of a late script. Chan told the Hong Kong newspaper Oriental Daily News, "Filming was scheduled to have taken place at 7:00 a.m. last Tuesday morning, and as I had to be at the top of one of the towers for one of the scenes, I would probably have died if the shooting had gone ahead as planned." He added: "Well, I guess my time is not up yet." The film concerns a WTC window washer (played by Chan) who becomes involved in a terrorist plot to blow up the statue of liberty. An MGM spokeswoman said last week that it was "too premature" to discuss how the script might be changed. [/b]

Imagine if he was on one of the hijacked planes...

I could see it now... "Jackie Chan takes out entire airline hijack group, uses bloody box cutter to open penuts."
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#1]
he so would of. that would have been a happy ending, i don't care how well trained they were. jackie chan would've flattened those mf's.

OffRoad
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If they would have killed Chan Hong Hong would nuke where ever Laden was rumored to be.

I heard the women in Hong Kong were killing themselves after he got married, lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top