Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2001 10:53:00 PM EDT
Paranoid or crazy right now? I know mine does. I told here about the speech that Bin gave about killing all Americans and she now is worried but still thinks I'm one of the above.

She asked me what they would do to her,my son and me if they started killing people in the U.S.  I showed here the video of the Russian getting his neck cut open and I told her that would be me and they would problem kill are son in front of us then use her and earthier kill me in front of you or you in front of me.

At this time she called her father who studies religion for fun and living to ask him. He said that they declared holy war against everyone in the U.S.A. and everyone who is fatefully to this jack-ass will do what he says. They will kill men,woman and children they will not stop until they have proved there point and that will be everyone in the U.S. being dead.

Now she is starting to ask what we should get I told her I got almost everything I need about 500rds of 40 S&W 7-10rd mags for the pistol about 500rds of 7 1/2 shot for the shotgun and 300rds of 00 buckshot and 100rds of slug and 300rd of 9mm. Also about 10lbs of beef jerky and trail mix .about 5 gal's of bottled water(I know I need my FAL right now. I have 1000rd of 308 and have all 10 mags full.)

She now wants me to get more stuff. She said she want me to get stuff that we will use when we go camping so now I'm looking around for this crap and going to spend about $260.00 on camping gear.

I told her a long time ago this was comings but she did not here me out before now I have to do the last minute shopping.  But she still thinks I'm paranoid or crazy and she will still not let me buy here a gun.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
If I was married,
my wife would think
that you are crazy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:59:10 PM EDT
[#2]
[:|]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Potassium iodate.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If I was married,
my wife would think
that you are crazy.
View Quote

Thanks! Tell you wife she always says the sweets things to me. [bouce]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:01:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Why would she think you are crazy and paranoid?
Just the other day a horde of Afghanis stormed my house shouting "death to the great Satan"!

I calmly opened a 55 gallon drum of .308 whup ass on them and went back to eating my dinner.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Potassium iodate.
View Quote

Cool thing is she is a Nurse she can get all that crape a docter told her that if she need any med's just tell him and he would write it out so I'm coverd with that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:08:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Potassium iodate.
View Quote

Cool thing is she is a Nurse she can get all that crape a docter told her that if she need any med's just tell him and he would write it out so I'm coverd with that.
View Quote

In that case,
just pack a spare thyroid
gland.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I calmly opened a 55 gallon drum of .308 whup ass on them and went back to eating my dinner.
View Quote

that is the most hilarious thing i have read all day. can't lol because i'm in a library.

man that was funny.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Mine thinks I'm crazy, but not for any of those reasons. And BTW, A Doc's Scrip ain't goona do you a bit of good in obtaining Potassium Iodate...
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Mine has thought me slightly paranoid, but that's years of karate training and getting my ass whipped by 15 guys the last day of my freshman year of high school.  Nothing personal, just a wrong place at the wrong time type of thing.  Multiple concussions and a few stitches will make you operate in condition yellow for a long time.

We just signed her up for her CCW course and she wants me to buy more guns.  I do so love my wife. [:)]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If I was married,
my wife would think
that you are crazy.
View Quote

Is that a haiku?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top